Lost authenticator

So my phone had my authenticator on it, and it was stolen about a month ago. I just called SWTOR support tonight (15 minute wait) to get it removed, so I could put the authenticator on my new phone. When the lady answered, she basically spent the next 30 minutes uselessly trying to get me to just reset my password, even though I knew it, and did nothing to remove the authenticator. When I asked how they would normally get someone to remove it she said "Oh, you can submit a picture ID etc.." Anyways, after emailing it like 8 times and her still not finding the email I sent (Hour into the call), she just kept telling me to call back later. So I did, and it was up to a 30 minute or so wait time. Is this common for their customer support to be 100% a waste of time? Should I call again and wait?
    Leveling up a mage is like being Irish: drinking, fighting, drinking, fighting, drinking, fighting.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I had to call them from Australia they fixed my issue instantly. I always assumed they would be even better for actual US citizens.

Did you call their hotline or did you call their Skype CS? Skype is better.