Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Mistweaver LFR T17 4 piece very strong???

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...aling&source=3
    The asia first MW use LFR T17 to do 85k hps.

10+ Year Old Account
    time to get it nerfed boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    time to get it nerfed boyz
    You're not funny. Leave well enough alone.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate just trying to crack a joke of something that's clearly funky :P

Mate just trying to crack a joke of something that's clearly funky :P
    its clearly because BLIZZ IS PUTTING ANOTHER MOUNT IN THE CASH SHOP!!!111

sorry. i wanted to add to the convo on the front page....

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't even have a mistweaver spec.

http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/c...4%B8%A8/simple

Deleted
    People have already pointed out it's overpowered as fuck. But every time they do someone shows up and says they weren't using their other abilities correctly or something else dismissive and moronic

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    He doesn't even have a mistweaver spec.

http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/c...4%B8%A8/simple

Here's another guy do 102.3k HPS in Mythic Oregorger.

PS: 1W = 10K
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2015-05-09 at 04:12 AM.

Deleted
    Time to go do LFR

But... is it any good on any fight besides Oregorger?
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    But... is it any good on any fight besides Oregorger?
    probably ok on kromog

7+ Year Old Account
    probably ok on kromog
    The LFR T18 set bonus seems pretty similar, might get into LFRs and check it out. With sheer heal count, it could lead to some interesting results on other fights too, namely those with constant/sustained AoE damage like Furnace, Kromog (as you said) and Gruul?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Why hasnt this been nerfed yet =O? I remember hearing about the lfr set being strong months back but never realised it could have this potential.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mjolnrik View Post
    Why hasnt this been nerfed yet =O? I remember hearing about the lfr set being strong months back but never realised it could have this potential.
    I'd imagine because almost no-one has ever used it, plus it's not like it's overly gamebreaking, still a massive stat, set bonus, stamina loss over mythic gear. Plus its value is only really there when you have large amounts of people stacked. Sure someone might come in and do some insane hps on kromog heroic with 30 people stacked in one place, but it's really not useful for much outside of that. Don't get me wrong, it probably should be nerfed a little, very strong for a LFR set, but its not like it changes healing balance or anything in mythic. Probably not something on blizzards priority, would be worth nerfing before next tier though, be pretty sick for 30 man heroic clears i'd imagine.
    Last edited by mmocbbd29f1a3b; 2015-05-09 at 01:43 PM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    probably ok on kromog
    I tried it in kromog last night and had no luck, spheres aoe was too small and we only had 4 ranged. Ore and gruul are probably much better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    You're not funny. Leave well enough alone.
    I am against all forms of bullying and harassment. If you come across any of this or rude language on the internet please use that website's report feature to help rid the internet of this vile behavior. I'm tired of being harassed. Let's do this!
    o k

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post

Here's another guy do 102.3k HPS in Mythic Oregorger.

PS: 1W = 10K
    So essentially the same that MW's can do without the set then. Also, ingame-meters are often wrong compared to actual logs, I wouldn't believe an ingame meter

Not really sure I see the issue when our MW can push 100K without going out of his way to get LFR gear tbh. Also, for whatever reason, the asian dudes took almost 70K dmg/sec more than we did when our MW pushed +100K.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    So essentially the same that MW's can do without the set then. Also, ingame-meters are often wrong compared to actual logs, I wouldn't believe an ingame meter

Not really sure I see the issue when our MW can push 100K without going out of his way to get LFR gear tbh. Also, for whatever reason, the asian dudes took almost 70K dmg/sec more than we did when our MW pushed +100K.

Probably missed interrupts. Warcraftlogs shows the same breakdown. You can check r1 oregorger for the asian region, and see the LFR set bonus doing about 30% of his healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    I tried it in kromog last night and had no luck, spheres aoe was too small and we only had 4 ranged. Ore and gruul are probably much better.
    I think he meant Mythic Gruul Kromog, where the entire raid is stacked for nearly the entire fight, especially all the parts that require heavy healing. Even if you have a lot of melee DPS, they should all be clustered together for healing reasons and to be out of the way of the rippling smashes.
    Last edited by Geodew; 2015-05-19 at 02:30 AM.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    I think he meant Mythic Gruul, where the entire raid is stacked for nearly the entire fight, especially all the parts that require heavy healing. Even if you have a lot of melee DPS, they should all be clustered together for healing reasons and to be out of the way of the rippling smashes.
    I tried it last night on Heroic Gruul, 42k healing with 62% over healing (almost every sphere over healed because of the disc priest). So if it was Mythic and the spheres proc right you could pop out some pretty amazing healing.