Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Its just 10 felblight and a previous 50 stat one. I can alrdy make about 200 50 stat gems atm. I just need felblights.
    Oh that's not too bad then! Holy crap you must have stocked up for quite a while... I best get to bribing the JCs in the guild

Quote Originally Posted by xpire View Post
    Oh that's not too bad then! Holy crap you must have stocked up for quite a while... I best get to bribing the JCs in the guild
    It helps I have 6 JCs since the 3rd week of Expac I just do gems in both my guilds for free but otherwise they just build up. You can make a gem per char every 2 days soooo it adds up and thats before rush orders and shit.

Anzu's Cursed Plume from Shadow Lord Iskar

50% up time on this trinket seems quite strong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Prolly going to run BFD+ ACP for most of the tier , class trinket for dks seems too weak (imo) considering most of it is going to be overheal (except for aoe situations)

And that thing has 3.00 rppm.
    Pretty sure ACP and one of the strength trinkets is probably BiS, tbh - but good luck getting your hands on a strength trinket during progression in most guilds

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that dumb cleave trinket aka bone link fetish #2 still in the game?

Gonna use VoCS + APC I think :/
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Tier helm is garbage. 4 set is garbage. Class trinket is garbage.

Otherwise yes. You just want w/e piece gives the best MS / Other stat combo in every slot (which still keeps 2 pc). With a few sockets I can see 3.5k MS next tier. If I get 11 sockets next tier again ill laugh MANY MS
    actually basically the 4piece bonus is +20% deathstrike healing since you'll always have at least 1 SoB stack
    not too shabby or still shitty?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    actually basically the 4piece bonus is +20% deathstrike healing since you'll always have at least 1 SoB stack
    not too shabby or still shitty?
    Yes its better than our t17 set bonus, but really isn't amazing. Granted its PTR but did most of the bosses on mythic(missed some) without tier and all the heroics without it. Never felt like I needed more and that was using my live gear focusing on breath still.

With Breath being pretty awful uptime(still the best talent) the set bonus has its uses but I don't believe there will be a real difference from it to only using 2 set due to stats.

Warning: Your head may explode after reading.

https://twitter.com/lifetotem/status/605061915828699136

Apparently external usage is new and exciting, and isn't something that I've done literally since the day I started tanking again in MoP. Someone should tell my Thok solo tanking video where I used about 11 externals just in p1 that it was ahead of it's time and I was some kind of hidden genius for figuring out externals were good and calling them in an organized manner was really good.

So don't worry guys tanking is more complex in WoD then it was in MoP, external usage is apparently harder now (with less externals in the raid with 20 people), and nobody used that shit in MoP I guess. And my guide never had a whole section on it (to be fair a shitty one). I take back everything I said in my article, tanking is hard as fuck, I have seen the light now that Method's tanks have taught me how to play the game (#freetreckie). Tanks doing DPS is pointless, they don't have time to focus on anything but the huge complexity of calling externals, poor tanks could never have the attention span for two things at the same time esp something as complex as calling someone's name and a cooldown after looking at an addon that shows everything for you.

And yes I'm being sarcastic as fuck in everything I just said.
    Last edited by Troxism; 2015-05-31 at 06:51 PM.
    I write guides and have a youtube channel where I make kill videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/EssEmmI

Feel free to ask me for help regarding to Blood DK play

I lol'd very hard. Trox #1 comedian.

This actually points to a fundamental disconnect between how Healers perceive Tank gameplay (in terms of what makes it interesting) and how Tanks view their current state. I've already made my point quite strongly on Twitter -- and in various article/rants for those that care --, but this is the type of thinking that needs to be challenged on a larger scale.

Edit: And to be clear, it's also very much indicative (sadly) of how development currently perceives our complaints about why DPS-Mitigation tradeoffs aren't just possible but necessary. I keep hearing the same regurgitated "Well you can tell if a Tank is bad at using their AM rotation" argument, as if that's remotely relevant to competent players or Mythic balance.
    Last edited by Magdalena; 2015-05-31 at 07:01 PM.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I lol'd very hard. Trox #1 comedian.
    ^
    I also facepalmed after reading that haha

Deleted
    I mean, due respect to Sonie for being a great healer and all, but him giving a sermon on tank gameplay is like a blind man giving a lecture on Monet. He has no clue what he's on about.

The notion that "external gameplay" is somehow the least bit skillful would only cross one's mind if one is simply not good at tanking personally. It is trivial if one is not struggling to perform one's other duties competently in the first place.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-05-31 at 08:58 PM.

What the hell is supposed to be difficult about calling an external? It might be if you are doing a new boss with 0 research, but as soon as you've seen the mechanics you know when/where the CDs are necessary...

lmao to think he gets paid for that

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is why we can't have nice things.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...j0o/edit#gid=7

That will be our BiS like 99% sure. Second trinket I haven't decided.

Either Pebble for the Str/Mas/MS(most likely) unless the Cleave trinket off Fel Lord does more overall damage. We can hit 3.1k MS with no sockets just food buff and enchants with that gear. Obviously its full mythic though.
    Question: Is the belt that you have listed as our BiS really a cloth belt?

Quote Originally Posted by Grayfeather View Post
    that belt was bugged and did not have an armor type (cloth plate mail leather)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayfeather View Post
    It might be bugged idd i just looked at dungeon journal and it wasnt labeled as anything.

Things will probably change even with that MS breath still might not be better than a different setup... really depends how things play out. I won't be raiding as a DK main atm in Encore I moved it o my 2nd guild I run so it def won't be as caught up in gear so ya. Bear life weeew.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2015-06-04 at 01:41 AM.

It might be bugged idd i just looked at dungeon journal and it wasnt labeled as anything.

Things will probably change even with that MS breath still might not be better than a different setup... really depends how things play out. I won't be raiding as a DK main atm in Encore I moved it o my 2nd guild I run so it def won't be as caught up in gear so ya. Bear life weeew.
    traitorous scum
    Rambler.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktz385 View Post
    traitorous scum
    Eh it was mainly because Troxism joined Encore. Double DK really isn't a smart thing to do in terms of gearing for progression. Also I play all the other tanks and he favors DK a lot more than I do. Sure I love my DK, but doesn't mean im going to harm my guild for it