Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I found that the search filter only worked when I searched for a single boss fight. The results did not show up when I tried to show 'all bosses'.

EDIT: Actually, it seems that the reason that it's hard to find logs, is because even though you're filtering to only show logs with void entropy, it's still showing the results on the same PAGE as if the results were not filtered. So the 'all bosses' sorting won't work unless someone ranks in the top 10 using void entropy. Searching for individual bosses means you need to rank in the top few hundred, etc.

So, go to page 30 or something, and you'll find plenty of 10% percentile performance VE logs.

There's like one good log I found of a shadow priest doing 51k and ranking quite well on heroic hanz/franz (which is obviously the only fight where you can consider using it). He did 46k on mythic hanz/franz as comparison. No other logs from him that I can see for a direct comparison for heroic/mythic though.

There are a handful of shadow priests doing mythic hanz/franz with VE, but none doing more than 46k ish.

But as people have pointed out, what does viable even mean here... I can do 25-30k dps as holy priest, and probably won't finish last in dps in 90% of heroic pugs. Is it viable just because we didn't wipe and because someone did worse? I don't think so.
    Last edited by Sxq; 2015-05-22 at 06:54 AM.