Deleted

Mythic Kromog Spec/Talents?

What to use? Everything feels so useless on pilars.
    Demonbolt > Have to save fury, be useless in hands + boss
    Servitude > Also feels very useless this fight.

Shoud I try Destro?

I use destro with GoSac, CR and KJC + i glyph havoc...if u have 3 hunters u can even use AD, otherways save KJC and 1 DS for pillars.
    Log

I would go Destro. Demonology can perform very well on the fight as well, but I feel that CR Destro has a much stronger toolkit to deal with the aspects of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamhand View Post
    What to use? Everything feels so useless on pilars.
    Demonbolt > Have to save fury, be useless in hands + boss
    Servitude > Also feels very useless this fight.

Shoud I try Destro?
    CR Destro has very strong on-demand no-CD AoE for grasping hands, and has strong on-demand burst cleave for pillar phase. On top of that, it has competitive single target boss damage.

I play demo for this fight and for progression what talents I took really depended on where our problems lay. If hands weren't getting cleared before the breath I took Cata and Felguard. If Pillars needed more damage I took Imp Swarm, Service/Servitude and used it all on my designated pillar. If you have the Darmac trinket and use Imp Swarm when it procs on the pull the CD will be short enough to use on the first pillars aswell.

Best parse spec: cata demo
    Not be a huge scumlord: CR destro. DS on boss and Pillars. Use havoc wisely. You'll do great damage to every target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go Destro CR - I really do believe it does a decent enough job at boss, hands, and pillars (unlike demo where you typically sacrifice one for the other with various specs). Make sure you have Embers and Dark Soul for the Pillars and take KJC if your raid group can't chain foxes together. You'll want to Havoc the first pillar then CB the 2nd so your Havoc should be off CD for some SB action toward the end of that phase.

Deleted
    I play Synergy, KJ and Cataclysm.. works great, but i think destro is a great spec for this encounter, too..

As mentioned, CR Destro is really good for all phases of the fight. If you are playing Demo, I would suggest DemonBolt.

The mechanics of the fight line up perfectly for it, and its still our best talent for the ~10s burst needed on the 3rd pillar.

Your second Demonbolt dump will line up just before hands phase, and with HoG/Hellfire/SF you will leave that phase with full fury ready to burst on the pilar phase immediately following.

Deleted
    Play demo ... spam corruption on hands gain fury due to HoG on hands and Throw Chaoswaves on the Pillars since youre corruptions on the Hands is still ticking which then leads to even more proccs... I use Cata in non Meta form for this