Does anyone have similar weakauras like midwinter for Blackhand?

Mostly Interested in "Smash" and "Mortar" Weak auras

If you could share or assist in creating a string for it that'd be awesome

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCF7cuEHcrI

I would love to have those weakauras, or to know how to make them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically how the weakauras work:

"Smash" tracks Blackhands energy level and the cooldown of Shattering Smash on two different triggers.

"Mortar" tracks the energy level of Supercharged, Fiery, Reinforced and Explosive Siegemakers on 4 different triggers, depending on which are active.

There are also WA´s for Slag bombs and Marked for Death that work similar with Right/Middle/Left triggers.

We have similar WA´s, maybe i can upload them to pastebin or something if you want.

I'd very much appreciate it. Just being able to model future WAs after these would be very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuna View Post
    Basically how the weakauras work:

"Smash" tracks Blackhands energy level and the cooldown of Shattering Smash on two different triggers.

"Mortar" tracks the energy level of Supercharged, Fiery, Reinforced and Explosive Siegemakers on 4 different triggers, depending on which are active.

There are also WA´s for Slag bombs and Marked for Death that work similar with Right/Middle/Left triggers.

We have similar WA´s, maybe i can upload them to pastebin or something if you want.

That'd be awesome

The smash aura is usually not based on energy. If you take a closer look at it in the video you will see that the duration is not calculated by energy - It's way too precise for that. The way you do it is by using the appropriate smash cooldowns for each phase.

P2 trigger: Ability Id 161347 (Jump To Second Floor)
    First P2 smash after 18.5s. All the following smashes every 30s.

P3 trigger: Ability Id 161348 (Jump to Third Floor)
    First P3 smash after 26s. All the following smashes every 25s.

I have seen my aura being posted on this forum somewhere.

The Siegemaker aura in the video however is energy based for every boss unit. Starting at 76 energy with 7(8) seconds remaining, decrementing a second every 3 energy.