Poll: The DEA - Yea or Nay?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    I thought the thc in them had to be heated to activate?
    Nope. It can access the bloodstream, albeit more slowly, via digestion.

Smoking and vaping merely expedites the process by coating the alveoli of your lungs, which extract oxygen from the air and connect to the bloodstream, and the interstitium, which lie between the alveoli and contain semi-permeable blood vessels, in THC mist.

THC + Access to the bloodstream = Good times, great times!
    Last edited by Lord Havik; 2015-05-04 at 05:55 AM.
    ~RAWR!

DEA sounds incredibly conservative, ants will also get high! poor ants.

10+ Year Old Account
    They'll say anything to keep the funding coming.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    The rabbits may wind up getting high?
    In that case, on behalf of PETA I say "LEGALISE IT!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    DEA sounds incredibly conservative, ants will also get high! poor ants.
    "It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!"

This is the DEA in a nutshell. They DEA cannot allow the legalization of any currently-illegal drug or it chips away at the wall that gives them something to do.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

For personal use their argument might have some weight to it, but the dumb part is that they are arguing this against medical marijuana. So we're talking about plants (albeit introduced flora, which is never a great thing) being cultivated in order to provide medication for patients which could potentially improve their lives. I think that takes moral imperative over the mental health of rabbits, which are far from the endangered species list. Probably the furthest.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    The high rabbits was more of a side note. The real argument was that the illegal marijuana plantations disturb the natural fauna and causes erosion etc. The linked article pretty much nails it that this is yet another reason for legalizing and regulating marijuana. To remove all incentive of it being grown in places where you don't want to destroy the natural fauna.
    This.

A stoned rabbit isn't a bad thing...I mean, Bugs Bunny always had the munchies for carrots...but illegal grow ops can royally fuck sensitive environmental areas. Just look at what the grow ops in Northern California are doing. Not only are they sucking up huge amounts of water from already over-stressed tributaries but they are also putting tons of pesticides into watersheds that are directly affecting animal species in the area.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2015-05-04 at 05:11 PM.

This news is so silly I can't bring myself to believe that this isn't a satire. If this is serious, well, a large group of DEA members should be fired for incompetence.

Funny how concerned they are about stoned wild rabbits. I wonder where their empathy is for all the animals suffering as laboratory animals... for harsher chemicals.. I guess the wild rabbits will be the lucky ones. How will it be any different from wild cats finding a good patch of catnip?
    ~ Happiness is an inside job.