Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    if women really wanted a female president, we'd have a better candidate than Hillary by now.

not that i've EVER trusted a politician, but I trust her less than i trust my dog not to slobber on the floor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Eh, it's nothing new and nothing unique to feminism.
    But they were the ones vehemently opposing this sort of notions before.

Yes these people are idiots. We know. Just sad that we may get the next president based on this alone whether they are best for the job or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

10+ Year Old Account
    When logic loses to feelings.

Vagina Voters 2016! Vote with your pussy, not with your brain you nerd!

I..dont understand, I read it, but I still don't understand

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, a lot of Anti feminist voting with their penis why not, I find this hilarious, to take one single sentence or phrase out of context regardless of how it is said and then post a thread.

Anti Feminist are voting with their penises, because being denied sex is the same as being physically assaulted LOL!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    That is fucking retarded.

Voting for Hilary Clinton because she's a woman is as stupid as voting for Barack Obama because he's black.

I'll be voting for her, with a bit of distaste, because the field of Republican hopefuls is frightening. In no way am I doing so because "she has a vagina" just like I never voted for (and held in contempt people who did) Obama "because he's black."
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    "Vote with Your Penis: For a Male President!

Because it's better than having a woman in charge, amirite?"

"Vote with your vagina" or "Vote Hillary because she's a woman" is the sort of acceptable sexism and misandry which keeps going unpunished from feminists these days.

It's really not ok.
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2015-05-04 at 04:11 PM.

I'm going to vote with my dick.

i wounder how many of these people would have voted for Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann if they had ran.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Women are just proving they can be as much of a sexist/racist asshole as men can, congratulations.

Feminist is just another word for Sexist Female.

And hey men, remember to vote with your Dick!
    As an Egalitarian/former feminist. This shit doesn't surprise me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I'm confused by what Hillary Clinton has actually done for women, besides being a talking suit with a vagina.

Run Warren, i'll vote for her in a heartbeat :P
    hahahaha XD

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Wouldn't a pen be easier?
    well, the pen is mightier...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I dunno about other women, but I personally wouldn't stick a pen in my vagina. But hey, if they don't mind getting ink up there that's their business.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    Some radfem loon said it thus it's ALL feminists or something like that.
    "Not all feminists", you should get that trending as a hashtag.

I would like to come out as pro vag.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Question: Do you believe men and women should have equal rights?
    If so then you're a feminist.
    That should be an "equalist" (is that a word?)

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I'm confused by what Hillary Clinton has actually done for women, besides being a talking suit with a vagina.

Run Warren, i'll vote for her in a heartbeat :P
    All she did was stay with a man who cheated on her. Really a strong feminine quality there...Good role model for women.
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

10+ Year Old Account
    Question: Do you believe men and women should have equal rights?
    If so then you're a feminist.
    No, I am not. I am a humanist. You're the one trying to use a term that solely focuses on one gender while ignoring any of the privileges you receive as a female as well as refusing to admit any of the issues that males suffer. Feminism as it was once known as is dead; all there are left are the ignorant sheep led by the "radfems", which coincidentally make up the core group of feminists.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Deleted
    this sounds like an act from a Thai show. I would be impressed by the coordination and muscle control required