Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Alysrazor simply will not drop her baby for me. Thing must be super early trimester.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    A heirloom from SoO.
    It was a 100% drop for over a month....
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza View Post
    girlfriend
    These must be very rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Megan Fox heart.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Heirloom shield and baron rivendares deathcharger.

Annoying that I have nearly all legendaries and Invincible, but those 2 keep eluding me.

Onyxian Drake. Last one I need for Awake the Drakes, and I run it on like 5 toons every week. Solace of the Defeated also never dropped for my healer when TotC was current content. I'll always be bitter about that.

Deleted
    the plate belt from shannox. that was the last item I needed for full bis back in Firelands

Dark Edge of Insanity. I was obsessed with it, and my guild killed C'thun a lot but it never dropped. I later got something from Naxx but it just wasn't the same.

One of the earliest things I've wanted has been Kalimdor's Revenge. Still don't have it : /
    I always thought it was cool that the blade was semi-transparent.

Ashes of Al'ar, still has not dropped for me, I have ran it almost every week since it has pretty much come out, with almost 400 kills on my mage, and over 1000 account kills.

I think the wow god hate me, but that wont stop me, I will get that mount before I stop playing this game. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsierx View Post
    Ashes of Al'ar, just can't get RNG to work for me. My wife got it on her 3rd try lol

With all my alts combined I've tried for about 2yrs and approximately 100+ tries.
    Cheat the system. Link your license to her Bnet account or her license to your Bnet account. Boom all her mounts are your mounts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KryoDrix View Post
    400 kills on my mage.
    You have killed it every week for eight years?

Would probably be quicker to save up 999k and buy it on the BMAH :P