corsair K70 seemingly completely dead

Hi people,

As the title suggests, my K70 (non RGB) is completely unresponsive and I'm want to see if there is anything that can be done to fix it!

Yesterday I decided it needed a bit of cleaning so I took all the caps off and washed them off in water while I went about wiping and dusting off all the crap that gets between the buttons.
    I left the caps to dry off and later thoroughly wiped them clean to make sure there was no water left on them before I reattached them.

The keyboard worked fine for the rest of the day (several hours), but when I started the computer today the keyboard was completely unresponsive, no LEDs light up, nothing.

I feel that it's very unlikely that any moisture got in it as I really made sure everything was dry before I put it back on, but it's the only explanation I got :/

Anyone have any ideas?

It sounds like you were really careful about the moisture.

Are you sure it's not something silly like the a cable came loose? Also try different USB ports; sometimes Windows will disable a port until next reboot, if it notices sometimes odd about the port.

Try this first, in control panel ->power options -> advanced settings

@Todd I plugged into all the different USB ports and tried my laptop too, nothing

@Darkblade6 Tried that, no change. :/

Seems it's just dead even though I took such great care not to get any moisture in it >.<

Just strange that it worked for several hours after I cleaned it and refused to work the next day.

figure it out?

Hey I'm having the same problem. My K70 worked this morning. When I got home from class the lights were on but the BIOS wouldn't recognize it. I unplugged it and plugged it back in a few time and eventually the lights went out and now it is seemingly dead. I've had it for just over a year. I'm going insane trying to figure out what is wrong.

Did you find a solution to this or no?