Remaining profession benefits

I realize profession stat bonuses are gone (good riddance!), but there are still a few conveniences left, such as mixology for alchemists. I want to have every profession, but want to consider the utility of each profession when deciding what to learn on my main. What benefits remain for each profession, no matter how tiny, that might make you glad you had that profession on your main, rather than an alt?

Nothing really comes to mind except Engineering for obvious reasons.
    Having Blacksmith with a follower for the durability buff is nice so you never have a repair bill unless u die. But that isn't a "profession-specific" benefit cuz u can just go to someone else's garrison to grab it.
    Thats it. Not anything I can think of.

Deleted
    Enchanting.
    You can use the enchanting building to DE absolete gear, but it usually yields less materials then the enchanting skill at the apropriate level. DE-ing epics at the building usually gives 3 Fractured Temporal Crytals (sometimes procs a full though) while the profession always gives a full crystal
    Last edited by mmoc3f8b337b1e; 2015-05-05 at 02:41 PM. Reason: typo

alchemy and enchanting are the only ones, really. Mixology saves you some flasks and enchanting gives you more mats if you're DEing things yourself.

I love engineering but it's pretty marginal at this point. Nitro boosts share the pot cooldown and you buy a stack of boe gliders. It does get the wormhole generator, but eh

I haven't tested them lately, but Engineering aside, potentially Tailoring Nets and Drums of Panic