Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Seeing that half the thread is personal attacks and insults I will try to actually help you out.

Right now I would say it is pretty damn hard if you lack experience or you are significantly behind gear. If you know your class well however it is possible to get in guild who have just recently started mythic or will start it soon.

On the other hand with good experience from the past you can get into almost full clear mythic guilds since they look at HFC now more than on this content most of the time. Then again this requires a GOOD history, decent gear and decent logs. Most good guilds will not only measure your dps on fights but they will also see your awareness and death ratios.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    OT: apply to get into one...?
    just don't be a retard and you should be fine
    I was got turn down on an application because I wasn't using enough addons as a dps. Apparently dbm and recount isn't enough for a dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ever present View Post
    I was got turn down on an application because I wasn't using enough addons as a dps. Apparently dbm and recount isn't enough for a dps.
    Well... its not.
    Weakauras is a huge part of this game now in any role - how do you not use it O.,.o
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    Well... its not.
    Weakauras is a huge part of this game now in any role - how do you not use it O.,.o
    None of the addons is mandatory, except maybe healer addons. Addons are just crutch. A player can do perfectly fine without any addons whatsoever and it's pretty sad to think you need addons to do a good job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Hang on let me rank in highmaul gear. Hnnnnnngh

I'd say my 8 years of full clear experience has plenty of merit considering how I got my start and how I always applied and moved. An exceptional history and notoriety among peers has that effect
    would you say that you are e-famous?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    All you've done thus far, is bait others with semi vague insults. Good on you. This isn't helping OP's question. You've not been as tactful as you like to think.
    I am confused on the overall meaning of your post and how it is relevant to our discussion and in which way it applies to you. If I recall correctly it was overall a respectful and calm discussion we were having minus a couple post from other users.

Deleted
    1. stop being a complicated little pussy
    2. find a guild
    3. apply

BONUS! stop the attention posts, its pitiful.

PS: Mythic raiding is a joke.
    Last edited by mmocb1a20be45d; 2015-05-06 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Paw View Post
    I am confused on the overall meaning of your post and how it is relevant to our discussion and in which way it applies to you. If I recall correctly it was overall a respectful and calm discussion we were having minus a couple post from other users.
    You were the one who started to harass the other guy about his percentiles first, then you acted like some sort of a god but didn't even provide proof of what you were saying. Just get out of this thread, you aren't helping the OP in any way, all you do is brag and have nothing to prove your credibility. To us, this thread, you are nothing but a random kiddo trying to shine on an internet forum, and no, you're not as sophisticated or refined as you might think you are.

Deleted
    You can't. It's literary impossible because any guild who ever killed any Mythic boss are bunch of 0.1% elitist assholes who live in the mum's attic and jerk off to My Little Pony all day while eating fastfood. Not to mention there's only around 8 of these guilds around in the world because as we all know nobody ever raids. This is a fact.

Just give up and watch WoW plummet down to 500 subs because Blizzard suddenly made this game about raiding after 11 years and denied us casuals all this amazing solo content that has always been there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tefloner View Post
    You can't. It's literary impossible because any guild who ever killed any Mythic boss are bunch of 0.1% elitist assholes who live in the mum's attic and jerk off to My Little Pony all day while eating fastfood. Not to mention there's only around 8 of these guilds around in the world because as we all know nobody ever raids. This is a fact.

Just give up and watch WoW plummet down to 500 subs because Blizzard suddenly made this game about raiding after 11 years and denied us casuals all this amazing solo content that has always been there.
    stop being lazy you fat horse, the game has never been easier.

Deleted

100% agree

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Paw View Post
    Opening myself and my guild to potential public harassment for the sole purpose of proving said harasser wrong isn't worth the highly likely outcome. You'll just have to take my word on it or soak in your own pool of curiosity.
    You're the one harassing people. Reported.

Deleted
    reported for being a nasty little nerd pussy

Keep it civil (infracted elsewhere)
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-05-06 at 01:57 PM.

Sarcasim intensifies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Sarcasim intensifies
    that wasn't sarcasm, he was being honest about how noob he is

Deleted
    Holy F.

I enjoyed reading the last 4 pages genuinely.

It's been a long while a thread intruiged me so much.

Kudos to the ones taking part.

But personally, I think it's steered way off-topic .

Some of you made a laughing stock out of yourselves though, not naming anyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    TL;DR: Where do you go to find a mythic guild? How do you prove your worth to their raid team? How can you do this across server? Thanks in advance.

I've been raiding heroics for a while and I've gotten bored of them. I do my job and sometimes mine and someone elses and still fail because some people don't know what to do, or we clear a raid then just stop playing entirely. I've taken the reigns in raid leading and found that people on my teams get geared up then leave before we can progress to mythic content.

So I've since scrapped my old toon and rerolled. I'm only level 670 at the moment (still pretty fresh to 100) I've finished all my challenge mode golds, proving ground endless titles (past and current) and I've maxed my profs. Unfortunately my server is dying.

I'd love to get into mythic raiding but I'm not sure where to look, I rather not transfer servers until I know that I'd have a place in the raid team but I'm certain mythic raiders wouldn't want to carry someone of my item level. Even if I don't stand in the fire and know how to play my class effectively.

So for people in Mythic guilds. Could you explain how you managed to get a place in one. Or where I can look to find one?
    Thanks

Formerly a blood DK horde side, currently a rogue alliance side. NA Servers.
    I wouldn t take you, because of one simple fact: your fresh 100, this means your either a guy that has just recently started playing wow, or your someone who plays for a few weeks and then stops at one point when your bored. In mythic raids you need one thing over everthing else, consistancy.

Ignorance is bliss, as some would say.