Deleted

Need this particular song asap :(

Hi guys,

I have a small problem and I really need your help. There is this song on a video on Youtube that I need. It's the kind of song you'd find in trailers etc... It's epic and I really need it. The problem is that the uploader didn't give any info and Shazam couldn't find it. The link of the video is below. I really need the song that runs from 0;00 to 1:16. I'm still looking for it right now but I need some help. Thanks a bunch

I can't post any links because I'm new here. But you can find the video if you type "KSI BUBBLE FOOTBALL" on youtube. I really need that song or a song that's similar to it because I'm making a trailer for my school and I need that kind of music. Thanks a bunch

There are a lot of songs similar to that. Unfortunately, these are all licensed and cost money.

That being said, my favorite artist that makes "trailer music" like you call it, is Groove Addicts. They're under Warner/Chappell production music.

Copy and paste this to see their library.
    Code:
    http://search.warnerchappellpm.com/main/?searchtext=library[%22Groove%20Addicts%22]&0

Find a song you like, and license it! OR find it on youtube and download it, but that's illegal, but if you're not going to post it publicly or monetize it, I'm sure you won't get in real trouble.

(Some songs of theirs to check out: Full Tilt Rising - Fire and Ice, Full Tilt - The Guardian)
    Last edited by Symphonic; 2015-05-04 at 09:35 PM.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__