Question Everything I need to know about Changes to Druid in WoD

Hello! I haven't played WoW since MoP and I am going to start again soon on my 90 druid Jittery. I would like to know what stats and bonuses I need to focus on. Here are my questions.

1. What is the rotation and spell guide for Balance/Restoration?
    2. What talents do I take for Balance/Restoration?
    3. How well does Balance/Restoration do in 2's?
    4. How often will I win?
    5. What is my highest competition?

-Thank you very much and please get back to me asap. Bye!

Hello! I haven't played WoW since MoP and I am going to start again soon on my 90 druid Jittery. I would like to know what stats and bonuses I need to focus on. Here are my questions.

1. What is the rotation and spell guide for Balance/Restoration?
    See the guides (stickies), though you seem to want PVP specific guides. Google is your friend.

2. What talents do I take for Balance/Restoration?
    See the guides (stickies), though you seem to want PVP specific guides. Google is your friend.

3. How well does Balance/Restoration do in 2's?
    They do fine, though 2s are not really competitive and typically only used to farm conquest.

4. How often will I win?
    ~50%; unless you are a gladiator your ratings will settle at your skill mark and and your win % will be around 50%

5. What is my highest competition?
    Depends on your comp.

-Thank you very much and please get back to me asap. Bye!
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Resto is probably the best (is the best) healer in pvp atm very strong in 2s. Boomkins are also in a great spot, good in everything. Check guides and youtube vids Also new in Balance pvp, reking people in randoms Starsurge is so powerful