689 BrM Looking for a New Home

About Me:

30 something working professional, with 10 years of experience in WoW - the majority of that time has been spent tanking. At different points I have played different classes, but I've always gravitated to the tanking spec of whatever class my raid needs.

I am very capable of a high level of play on any tanking class, with the exception of paladin - which is the only tank capable class I don't have at max level. I take criticism well and enjoy the challenges presented by new mechanics and encounters.

Availability:

I would love to raid weekends, but finding a progression guild in need of a tank on those days has been difficult. That being the case, I am ready and willing to raid up to 3 days per week, with the following assumptions: one day is on a Friday-Sunday, OR the raid times end no later than 11 pm EST, 10 pm CST, 8 pm PST.

About You:

1. You are a guild not currently rebuilding, but with a solid group of people, and replacements, necessary to raid - I was very recently burned by this situation and it's not one I'd like to repeat.

2. Low drama. I am far too old to get fired up about pixels in a video game or someone stealing someone else's Internet girlfriend.

3. The ability to identify and address errors to further progression. I don't mind criticism, and it's important that I am in an environment that is as dedicated to success as myself.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Lefred,

I am interested in talking with you. My guild meets your requirements, with the lone exception that we end at 11:30 EST. If you can work with a 30 minute swing, please contact me at Flaric#1979. If not, best of luck.

I'll add you this evening. Still interested in any faction and server.

Lefred, we may be a guild for you we raid tuesdays, thursdays, and sundays 9PM CST - 12PM CST with sunday being 8PM - 12PM we are currently 4/10 mythic with a solid core of players we are Horde on US - Malfurion named Mostly Harmless... if this seems like it would be of interest to you, you can contact me at Stiggers#1941 with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefred View Post
    I'll add you this evening. Still interested in any faction and server.
    Lef - Didn't get your add if you added me. Still interested in talking with you if you're still available. Flaric#1979

yoyo my boyo flaric whats up

Hey Lefred

If you could extend that end time to just one more hour...we're in need of a tank!

Business Class <Sargeras> has an immediate spot to fill for a tank who knows what he's doing and can commit to the long term. The basics are below, I really hope you'll consider us.

Web: Businessclass.enjin.com
    Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (that's central....AND no added days or times for progression)
    Loot: Loot Council
    Prog: 8/10M BRF #13 on the server (pretty good considering we have Midwinter here)
    Me: Rowin#1764. (most important)

Serious though.. I'd love to talk to you!

Rowin