DPS Rankings without CDs

Hi forum,

Do you guys know if there's been done any sim rankings without the use of 2+ minutes cooldowns? It might sound like a silly question, but I'm looking for the melee class with the least bursty, most sustained single target dps. If you don't know, feel free to share your opinion anyway. My first guess would be unholy DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    But some use two minute cooldowns as part of their sustained damage :P

Combat Rogue for example.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    But some use two minute cooldowns as part of their sustained damage :P

Combat Rogue for example.
    Well, then combat rogue is way down on the list I'm looking for, isn't it ?

Frost DKs have pretty good sustained, both because their main CD is 1 minute and because Obliterate does silly damage. It is, however, not very good compared to Unholy right now. Unholy single target is okay without CDs, but Gargoyle and Breath of Sindragosa are important parts of your kit. I think Monks are another with very good sustained damage and little reliance on CDs. Although I more of their damage was shifted towards Tigereye brew on the PTR? But since it's used so much more frequently than a 2 minute, and since you can bank brew chargers, I think it could be good.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    Frost DKs have pretty good sustained, both because their main CD is 1 minute and because Obliterate does silly damage. It is, however, not very good compared to Unholy right now. Unholy single target is okay without CDs, but Gargoyle and Breath of Sindragosa are important parts of your kit. I think Monks are another with very good sustained damage and little reliance on CDs. Although I more of their damage was shifted towards Tigereye brew on the PTR? But since it's used so much more frequently than a 2 minute, and since you can bank brew chargers, I think it could be good.
    Thanks for your thoughts, which are in the same boat as mine. I might just switch to DK in the near future, as I can't stand the state ret paladin is in right now.