Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kamil84 View Post
    Awesome, there is no reason to fail because of WoW now at least xD.
    You don't fail because of wow you fail because you chose to not be productive!
    Don't act like WoW is cocaine or booze!
    I raid 2 nights a week, build electronics projects IRL, and Work, and 90% of the other people on the raid team work I'm on and have lives outside of WoW

Writing music
    Watching NHL playoffs + various TV shows
    Fallout 3
    Getting more exercise and various outdoor activity.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Writing music
    Watching NHL playoffs + various TV shows
    Fallout 3
    Getting more exercise and various outdoor activity.
    Cool beans, similar to me.

For the soccer fans. Champions League tomorrow and Wednesday.

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/champions-league

For the people that have quit WoW, what activities do you do now or what other games are you playing?

I personally do a lot of Cardio and I am watching a hell ton of Anime (Spring season yea!)

I also have switched to a vegan diet.

Trying to beat Ori and the blind forest (I have taken it slow), I keep dying over and over, should finish it soon tho. But waiting on the Witcher 3.

What about you?
    I haven't quit but it seems that doing so causes insanity. A vegan diet?
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Been reading a lot of Light novels and manga also been watching anime and looking for a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    I haven't quit but it seems that doing so causes insanity. A vegan diet?
    Yea, there are many pro's in a vegan Diet. If I starve meat I will surely eat it but as far as I do not need it I'm fine. Meat is to fatty and it seems to have some insulin response so therefore I'm trying this, seems to be working out great, already lost some pounds. + Eating flesh, joints, vessels is kind of disgusting if you are conscious about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Been reading a lot of Light novels and manga also been watching anime and looking for a job.
    Don't forget to add Arslan Senki, Owari no Seraph, Danmachi, Yamada, Rinne and Fate StayNight UWB to the list.

Deleted
    Never unsubbed.
    I normally play with moderation (it's one of my hobbies, not my work after all), couple of hours 2-3 nights a week, so running out of stuff to do is never really a problem.
    Family, work and other hobbies take up rest of the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some of this activities require focus and to be relaxed and hardcore raiding messes up no matter how people deny it, I wake up as shit if I stay to late. If you study your grades go down and so on.

I was already "playing" and doing other stuff, because I was only sending followers and calling it a day and that is just not worth it imo >_<
    All of them are hobbies. I manage putting 100% effort in all times (unless I'm having an off day, which happens from time to time) because I genuinely enjoy participating in all of said hobbies. None of them feel like a chore, which is why I actively work to fit them all in my schedule.

Edit: I also wouldn't consider 3 nights a week to be hardcore raiding.
    Last edited by Volibear; 2015-05-05 at 05:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Deleted
    I recently came back with tokens, but past years since mid-cata I have been unsubscribed more than subscribed to this game.
    I have played other games, when I left my first time mid-cata I went to Rift, then I have played games like star wars, planetside2, GW2, Hearthstone, Warframe etc, these past months Hots. I've been around the gaming world so to speak, and it has been fun.
    But as usual I dont have much time to play so most time is always IRL life stuff that needs to be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerchunk View Post
    Super hilarious considering WoD is the first expansion in the history of the game without shitty grinds OR the need to commit to a raid team to progress meaningfully... but for some reason it's "full retard."
    I don't think you and I have been playing the same game for 10+ years but this expansion made everything worse and took too much fun easy shit for alts (GOOD tier sets, etc from LFR) away that I enjoyed.
    Also, flying but I get that in FFXIV next month so meh.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMxyzptlk View Post
    so you want free single player gear? sorry wow was never meant for you in the first place
    Considering I probably played the game longer than you and raided for 9+ years in it, I think I know whats meant for me and whats not. Thanks for caring though little guy!

I just don't care for raiding anymore and still want powerful loot for my characters obtainable in other ways. Nothing wrong with that stance at all. Other than pissy raiders on their high-horse about it.

Here's my shitty shaman before I quit:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nipsoft/simple
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2015-05-05 at 06:33 AM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to put too fine a point on it but the World of Warcraft General Discussion forum is for discussing the game; not so much for discussing everything else.

Closing the thread.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."