Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Well they should do because the only way I got into this game was because of a spam email from Blizzard which I never asked for telling me to download and play for free.
    You know you can disable all promotional e-mails from your account page on battle.net right? If you got "spam email" in the first place, it was your fault. (not like every single modern email client differentiates them or anything after all)
    Last edited by Fluorescent0; 2015-05-09 at 09:01 PM.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    You know you can disable all promotional e-mails from your account page on battle.net right? If you got "spam email" in the first place, it was your fault. (not like every single modern email client differentiates them or anything after all)
    Those options are unticked in my account settings and have been for years but they still send me promotions. I had another one for Heroes of the Storm last week.

I expect an expansion set for christmas

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind a 5-6 month period before new cards, I think good sized breaks between card releases as good. I can see 1 adventure every 6 months and 1 expansion every 6 months, alternating or so? Maybe. I'm sure a lot of people would find that too slow though, so just my opinion.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

lol, really?

content drought for hearthstone? (1 week after a new 'adventure' got completely released?)

really?

This is getting ridiculous.

Deleted
    If they keep a 4month per extensions schedule like MTG does (3 major blocks per year), i'm happy
    Just wish they would cut the boring pve-crap and start releasing a full-scale cards expansion each 4 months.

BRM was just released and you are talking about a drought in next 8 months... chill people, chill. Rushing things never did any good for gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    If they keep a 4month per extensions schedule like MTG does (3 major blocks per year), i'm happy
    Just wish they would cut the boring pve-crap and start releasing a full-scale cards expansion each 4 months.
    That is way too much.

2 expansions per 10 months is more than enough.

The present day pace is excellent: new cards and many new combos every 5 months, alternating between pve/raids and 40 cards and a big new expansion with 120+ cards.

At that pace, HS can last at least another few years, after which I would very much like to have a Diablo or StarCraft iPad game. Why not a deckbuilder ?

And to the OP: content drought in a card game ... wooaaah . what a joker.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2015-05-11 at 09:59 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Wizards of the Coast releases more cards for Magic: The Gathering every... 3? 4 months? So I think this is a fine reference, since both are Trading Card Games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BotFen View Post
    Well, Wizards of the Coast releases more cards for Magic: The Gathering every... 3? 4 months? So I think this is a fine reference, since both are Trading Card Games.
    They release more than that if you include commander, from the vault etc. It's 4 main standard blocks per year + 1-2 commander sets + FTV and some other stuff. But most people will agree a block per 3 months is the sweet spot I think that would work very well for Hearthstone.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    That is way too much.

2 expansions per 10 months is more than enough.

The present day pace is excellent: new cards and many new combos every 5 months, alternating between pve/raids and 40 cards and a big new expansion with 120+ cards.

At that pace, HS can last at least another few years, after which I would very much like to have a Diablo or StarCraft iPad game. Why not a deckbuilder ?

And to the OP: content drought in a card game ... wooaaah . what a joker.
    I agree I have so much faith in blizzard after WOD why cant we keep satisfied for a year without new cards?