Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Fairly certain in final phase I've had Sorka jump to someone else when I've ran too far away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MycantrumX View Post
    I'm assuming you aren't doing mythic since you cant change the target of the dash due to the debuff. Additionally the blade dash hits through Ice Block, Deterrence, Bubble, BoP, Evanesce, and any other immunity. The only thing mages can do is Ice Barrier (weaker than Soul Leech) or Greater Invisibility (once every 3 minutes). Mages are very weak for soaking, and Warlocks are far and beyond the best class to soak this ability.
    If you think this is true,youre actual retarded,the damage comes in just about 2 secs after the actual jump and you can block and invis the damage,100%.
    Same with your "range thingy" if you dont have 110% proven fact,please dont just spread random things you assume
    I´ve done the soaking as Mage for Progress(world 20-30ish~) and block+invis work just fine which makes you the best soaker for progress(ilvl 685~) but in farm with 700ilvl warlock is waaay more relaxed.

Also protection works just as Invis is a 1.5min Cooldown

tl;dr stop spreading false information dude,honestly
    Last edited by mmocb930624b69; 2015-05-11 at 03:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apologies about the dash range with the fixate information. It appears a was told, and subsequently spread, misinformation.

I have taken damage through a BoP though from Blade Dash (I get BoP'd if I get a Penetrating Shot) so perhaps there was a latency issue or some sort of bug there when it happened, or perhaps I am wrong in this case.
    It happens. Max range on both debuffs is 40yds. You can also clear your Blade Dash debuff by intentionally standing in Blood Ritual, so if you do want to swap players or a player accidentally gets a slash cleaved onto them, you can very easily rectify that situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FurtyIRL View Post
    It happens. Max range on both debuffs is 40yds. You can also clear your Blade Dash debuff by intentionally standing in Blood Ritual, so if you do want to swap players or a player accidentally gets a slash cleaved onto them, you can very easily rectify that situation.
    What happens sometimes is that Sorka jumps away for her Execution and then is maybe outranged to you which makes her just Dash new random targets,only happens tho if your almost at the wall and the exectuiontarget is aswell

Deleted
    Thanks for the tips etc guys! Have since killed it twice on Mythic with the two boak tactic! I like the fact that they have the fences, I kind of use the fence posts as "Natural markers" too. Still dying in last phase but this is mainly just because of Dark Hunt + Blade Rush is pretty painful!

Quote Originally Posted by Skatari View Post
    Thanks for the tips etc guys! Have since killed it twice on Mythic with the two boak tactic! I like the fact that they have the fences, I kind of use the fence posts as "Natural markers" too. Still dying in last phase but this is mainly just because of Dark Hunt + Blade Rush is pretty painful!
    Congrats on your kills! Hope you're having fun slamming your face into Blast Furnace and then Blackhand.

Congrats on your kills! Hope you're having fun slamming your face into Blast Furnace and then Blackhand.
    Sadly, our guild has been able to repeat kill Blast Furnace easier than Maidens. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    Sadly, our guild has been able to repeat kill Blast Furnace easier than Maidens. lol
    I think this is the case for most people. The ilvl buff trivialised BF as it was mostly just a DPS check. That's my take on it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    I think this is the case for most people. The ilvl buff trivialised BF as it was mostly just a DPS check. That's my take on it anyway.
    We just killed Mythic BH last Tuesday on the second pull of the night (20 minute raid week anyone?) after extending, since we certainly didn't need the gear. Reclear tonight is going to be...interesting...pray for me.

Deleted
    We just killed Mythic BH last Tuesday on the second pull of the night (20 minute raid week anyone?) after extending, since we certainly didn't need the gear. Reclear tonight is going to be...interesting...pray for me.
    Guarantee you wipe on Hanz and Franz more than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Guarantee you wipe on Hanz and Franz more than anything else.
    Hanz and Franz, the farm guildbreaker.

Deleted
    Blast Furnace went surprisingly well actually, only had 1.5 hours on it and we're nearly out of phase 2, shouldn't take too long

Thogar is a damn nightmare for my guild

- - - Updated - - -

4 wipes into Hans and Franz, I realize you all were right