Garrison Missions

Hi guys, So I have all my followers maxed out but my log last couple of days has been just filled with follower experience missions. Should I just run them, cause I feel like they are backlogging the missions I do want to run, raid, gold, etc. Unsure how the system mission backlogging works. Any info would be helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    i do believe there is only so many missions you can have at any time. the thing is, you wont get new ones fast enough, so you either run the XP missions while waiting for new ones to filter in, or you sit and do nothing. it doesnt hurt to send them on those missions.

the XP missions are the bad part about followers, once they are maxed quality id rather have all missions change to something of use in that case. so i just try to knock out 2-3 XP missions each day. cherry pick the good ones first, then pick an XP mission or two just to get followers out.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2015-05-05 at 04:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Yeah I know. just feels like when you cap experience on followers those exp missions become nothing but resource sink. I am just curious how the system works and if I should be running them anyway so that I will open room for the missions I do want to run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndogg View Post
    Yeah I know. just feels like when you cap experience on followers those exp missions become nothing but resource sink. I am just curious how the system works and if I should be running them anyway so that I will open room for the missions I do want to run.
    if you are using scavenger followers on the GR missions, you will quickly become resource capped and that changes how you feel about sending followers out on wasted XP missions.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Oh resources is no the issue, but not to deviate I just want to know is it better to run them just to empty the log for new mission refresh or just let them expire to get more mission choices.

All those follower XP missions are just crates in disguise. What else are your followers going to do while you wait for the missions to expire? May as well send them out and at least get the salvage crates.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Any mission = chance of crate = gold.
    The more missions you can run, the more crates you can get, the more gold income.
    lvl 100+ missions > 95-99 > 90-94.
    lvl 100+ missions = guaranteed Big Crate = 15g average (vendoring everything), ignoring BoE 665 lottery wins or other outliers like follower tokens.