Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    Sometimes I get really frustrated and the game makes me want to throw my controller. Like say I didn't win a roll, or I died cause I aggroed too many mobs. Then I have to run back and I get mad and quit the game cause I can't find it and it's around a mountain or something and I wonder why it's not implemented in the game. How do you guys deal with these situations?
    Try articulating why you are angry as if you are taking your grandmother, or boss, or someone doesn't play games.

You will feel ridiculously silly trying to justify your rage, which tends to diffuse the anger.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

ITT: fish in a barrel

Deleted
    The best way is to not play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by proteen View Post
    I keep a crate of kittens next to my computer. Whenever I get mad, I stare down at their little kitten faces pleading with me to feed them. Then I feel better and continue playing.
    When I started reading this post I expected you to say you would sacrifice one of the kittens whenever you get mad.

Not sure if serious.

If serious: Shrug it off and log out. That's what I do whenever I get peeved with something in any game.

Deleted
    Dog sitting. Can't get angry without the dog thinking I'm angry at him so I don't get angry so as to not scare the dog.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sacrifice a goat to the dark lords. That always works for me. Plus I get a nice blood blessing for a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Deleted
    Sometimes I get really frustrated and the game makes me want to throw my controller. Like say I didn't win a roll, or I died cause I aggroed too many mobs. Then I have to run back and I get mad and quit the game cause I can't find it and it's around a mountain or something and I wonder why it's not implemented in the game. How do you guys deal with these situations?
    Tbh yoga is a really great way to learn relaxation, which most people could need but I could see you as well. Just need to learn not to get upset for small things, because I imagine it's not only in wow you get frustrated when things don't go your way.

By not being a child.

Understand it's a game....
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Don't play it cus its shit in its current state.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The best way is to not play with a controller. This game is NOT good for that.

The other thing is to realize that getting angry won't change the outcome of what happens nor will it make a situation better.

Deleted
    Do sports to relax and take a break if you are so absorbed that the game CAN make you angry.
    As for the rolls, stop being an entitled little bitch. It's not YOUR item until it's in your bags.

Deleted
    When it stops being fun, Log off.
    Simple.

Pet Battles or Fishing.

I find both quite theraputic after ingame frustration for some reason.

Especially when your minions somehow fail a 97% success on a Mission, while the team with 52% completes it just fine.

Every time....

Totally not bitter about loosing out on that Black Rock loot chest.

Nope, not me.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's over gear, just remember that it'll all be replaced in about 3-6 months anyways. Try and realize that this game is nothing more than a big hamster wheel (get gear to beat some thing to get gear to beat something else to get gear to beat something else, etc...etc...etc...). The grind (rep, gear, leveling, achievements) is only in the game to keep people playing/paying.

If you are having fun then go ahead and play. If it's that frustrating take a break.

I really only get mad when there is a great turtle in AV, and I can't get through the few alliance between the GY and there. doesn't happen often, but it has. Or, if it seems like we have a really good team, but the arena master healer and the 6 bloodthirsty guys are the bots, and the one getting the 100 kill achievement keeps asking if we killed Balinda or not and why we can't take Vanndar with 3 towers up, cuz he can offheal.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================