Help! Cooldown timings and macros

Thinking of making a macro to squish my CDs into fewer keys, but not sure if this is doable or optimal?

Recklessness 3 min CD
    Most on use trinkets which are 2 min
    Avatar 1.5 min (Same level 90 as BB)
    Bloodbath is 1 min (Same level 90 as Avatar)
    Berserker Rage 0.5 min

Ugh... all different times. Do I really need 4 separate keys just to manage CD?
    5 just to have 1 macro to stack them all on pull?

Trinkets with 2 min CD, do I use them on CD or wait another min to stack with recklessness @3 min intervals?
    Avatar - wait another 30 sec to stack with trinkets @ 2 min if used without recklessness?

Such a mess with timings

Use everything on CD with the exception of the Trinket when using Anger Management. Delay the trinket about 10-15 seconds when using Anger Management so that it lines up with Avatar/Reck. Delay final use of CDs to make sure it falls in execute range.

Berserker Rage should be micromanaged and not macro'd to anything else to optimize enrage up time. Also it's advantageous to keybind everything individually with a single macro to pop everything if things need to be held like on Mythic Kromog for pillar phase.
    Last edited by Huntindawg; 2015-05-05 at 06:27 PM.

Ask Swifty, I heard he's really good at making bad macros!

OT: Read above, don't macro them for general use.

Deleted
    I personally have 1 macro that has everything (bloodbath/avatar, reck, trinket, blood fury) and separate keybinds for avatar/bloodbath and trinket+blood fury (always 2min) macro.
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2015-05-05 at 10:50 PM.

Deleted
    Omg do i really need to bind 5 buttons wtf blizz y u no purge more

At level 100 you're likely to be using Anger Management so you'll be holding 2 min trinkets 30~ seconds to align with reck. The times you aren't I think it's better to wait for BB/Avatar but not an extra 1 minute for Reck.

You can macro certain things, Orc Racial + 2 min CD are gonna come up the exact same time every time but most other things you'll have to suffer using 4 bindings for, a nightmare I know.

shouldve tried doing the warlock green fire boss with fresh 90 gear ... the keybinds you needed there was over 9000 >.<

i do it as turskanaattori does: 3 binds (3rd being only pot, cause i dont always want to pot with cds, dungeons for example)
    1) EVERY cd you have (incl trinkets, racial, etc)
    2) everything with 2mins or less (lowest cooldown ability being first in macro to see the cd of that)

it works out perfectly, even with AM ...

one thing tho: NEVER ever macro zerk-rage ... i want to have control over that and not just through it out when its not even needed most of the time.

edit: spelling