Draenor Old God and future of WoW

Ok first let's say that most of us know that Blizz has stated that they will keep making expansions as long as they have people playing, which is kinda unfortunate because I would love to see an end to the story once and for all. With that said, how does one end the story?

Well, we have two major known threats to the Universe (assuming Blizzard doesn't add some other race of things), they are the Burning Legion ruled by Sargeras and the ever looming threat of the Old Gods. As time has shown and through lore the Old Gods may be the most powerful entities in the WoW universe. It has been said they could even destory Sargeras himself with ease and corrupt the legion to work for them. Now, with 6.2 coming out we get a taste of another burning legion threat yea? As you all remember in TBC, or at least some of you there was an Old God quest in SMV. Some state that he was being summoned there and others think he was already in Draenor. Regardless, we know for sure that Draenor has Titans, and where there are Titans it seems there are Old Gods locked up somewhere.Maybe we will have a tease of a burning legion invasion that is then corrupted by the Draenor Old God. We then kill the Old God which then destroys Draenor and we go back to our Universe ending that timeline and confirming that we can't simply destory an Old God without sacrificing our planet.

Lore wise we are told that the Old Gods can not be destroyed or the planet itself will be torn apart. Almost like a symbiotic relationship. But keeping them alive seems to be just as bad for the Planet. For even though they are imprisoned they are able to corrupt any form of life except thus far our heroes. Garrosh was already hot headed so he just needed a little push. I believe Malfurion and the Cenarion Circle will play a major key in finding a cure of the Old Gods.

Now, Velen still lives on in our Universe, which means the rest of the Eradar are still looking for him to get revenge. Does this mean Azeroth will finally have it's full Burning Legion invasion? We know we still have the Naga to deal with and there is the whole other side of Azeroth to explore. Time will tell, but I hope Blizzard doesn't make infinite expansions, with such a great story that to me has yet to be dull (even if some expansions were boring *cough*375 years of Siege of Org*cough) I would like us to assault Argus and we invade the Burning Legion and destroy Sargeras before the Old Gods consume him and then we find a way to finally eradicate the Old Gods from our Worlds once and for all.

Draenor has titans? I must've missed that.

Also forgot to add, in the recent year Blizzard updated BFD (low lvl instance in Ashenvale) Twlights have full control over it and an Old God whispers to you while in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah. There various quests, one using an actual Titan relic theres even a heroic where the quest giver states

Ah, hello! Do not look so surprised! Did I not also brave the dangers of the Mogu'shan Vaults? I am more sturdy than I look!

I have learned many things of this wonderful place in history already. Did you know that, just like on our world, the titans once came to this place?

At least, that is what I believe! Surely there are signs of the titans' presence here, even now. Should you find one, I would very much like to see it!

Technically no planet has a "titan" maybe, a titanic watcher if anything. Titans are a space faring species that go around the universe harvesting planets. They really don't sit anywhere and we haven't really ran into one ever in the game. Closest things you get are the Titanic avatars in Ulduar, Uldum, and Uldaman. Those aren't the Titans and the only like one mentioned repeatedly in the game is Sargeras at the moment, though he's probably like the end all boss.

Sargeras wasn't corrupted by the Old Gods, specially considered he was the one imprisoned by them. The Burning Legion and Old Gods don't have any allegiance or "friendship" with each other so they are seperate being. Also Y'shaarj, Yogg Saron, and the unnamed old god in Ashenvale are dead and the planet didn't get destroyed becuase of it. N'zoth is still alive I believe, as he only corrupted Deathwing but we never actually fought him. Blizzard stated C'thun survived the encounter in AQ, there is supposedly another one that we haven't been introduced to yet. The "Old Gods" of Draenor or if they are even "Old Gods" don't technically mean they have any similarity or allegiance with the ones on Azeroth.

I said it was stated in Lore that the Olds Gods made claim they could Corrupt Sargeras, I never said it happened. Also, I never said they were allied with the burning legion. And Titans refers to their presence not the actual Titan. And again we've never KILLED an Old God, defeating them is one thing but they weren't destroyed. I assure you I have studied as much as one can on the lore of these two before making some ignorant post. And Old Gods are as numerous as the stars in the universe. I am not saying to cleanse the whole universe just our worlds of them.

So one quest giver states that he believes that the titans were on Draenor... With very little other support, and that's conclusive evidence that the titans were here?

No ruins, no significant lore mentions, just one random daily heroic quest?

The titans visited, I'm sure- they've visited most places in the Universe. But just visiting vs shaping or spending much time on the planet are different things.
    Last edited by JemiS; 2015-05-08 at 12:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, the Titans did some work on Draenor.

There's a few hints in-game that the Titans came to Draenor - relics in a quest as stated earlier, plus the presence of creatures that seem to be living stone (the earth giants that became the Magnaron).

To what extent they get involved is implied to be minor, certainly not as much as on Azeroth.

The arakkoa in Outland attempted to summon an Old God there, but there don't appear to be any signs of them on AU Draenor presently. I hope we get a few hints of them before the expansion is done.
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2015-05-09 at 07:42 AM.