Space Mission Restrictions for Non-Subs

I believe, at least for Preferred Players, rather than limiting Space Missions to three per week, SW-TOR has limited the missions to three per day since SW-TOR 3.2.

I haven't seen any information on this, but have noticed this in my playing.

- - - Updated - - -

My assertion in the OP is not correct. This will require further investigation.

Perhaps the Space count no longer resets on Tuesdays, or the servers just reset the counts a few times to correct an issue.

After further playing and noting, I don't know what to make of this.

I will list my data points:
    • Tuesday (potentially a different day, but definitely not a weekend): I have 3 of 3 Space Missions available, so I complete 3, leaving me with 0 of 3 Space Missions available
    • I check on Sunday: I notice I have 3 of 3 Space Missions available again, so I complete 3, leaving me with 0 of 3 Missions
    • I check on Monday: I have 3 of 3 Space Missions again, so I complete another 3, leaving me with 0 of 3 Space Missions available
    • I check on Tuesday: To my mild surprise, I have 0 of 3 Space Missions available.
    • I check on Wednesday: 0 of 3 Space Missions available, so I dismiss the resetting of the missions as a blip in the servers.
    • Saturday: I have 0 of 3 Space Missions available.
    • Sunday: All of a sudden, I have 3 of 3 Space Missions available again, so I complete 3, leaving me with 0 of 3 Space Missions available.
    • Monday: I again have 3 of 3 Space Missions available. I don't see this until late in the day, so I only complete 1, leaving me with 2 of 3 Space Missions available.
    • Tuesday: I have 2 of 3 Space Missions available.

So, I can say that the game is not resetting the counts daily, but the servers seem to be resetting the counts more frequently than weekly, and also not on Tuesdays any more.