Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why people are so shocked that this might not be the final patch. The expansion hasn't even been out for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by V3rtige View Post
    100k gold + 150k apexis... just for a wolf ?
    yup concur. 150k apexis is just ridiculous to begin with. then 100k gold ontop? I hope this wolf has magical powers and can turn me into a demon hunter with massive one shot powers!

Why the hell would they only have two tiers? We've never had an expansion that threadbare. Was this based entirely around the text "complete Khadgar's final task"? Why would we not be dealing with Grommash? He's like the main villain. Did people really think he was just going to be dealt with in a cutscene that half the players will never see? Like that's it, he's stuck to a wall.

They want to release them faster, but that's going to be because they don't want a 12 month gap between last tier and new expansion. And they say that every time, and then fucking do it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    Whaaaat, what is with that Mage T17 change out of nowhere?
    Yeah, that Mage T17 change is some BS for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Why the hell would they only have two tiers?

Maybe, just maybe, its because they stated that they only want 2 tiers this xpac.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    yes Ive been noticing they are making more available for gold now, after token came out
    well duh -_-

it was their plan from very begining - and definetly the main reason for removing jp/vp - eveyrthing decent will be for gold from now on its pretty clear -_-

Hmm no longer khadgars "final" task could it be reffering to the ring upgrade system, or could it be referring to possibly another patch ??

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Hmm no longer khadgars "final" task could it be reffering to the ring upgrade system, or could it be referring to possibly another patch ??
    There's a small chance it's just a change so no one thinks Khadgar is going to die from the achievement text, but I don't think they've really cared that much about spoilers in criteria before.

Deleted
    They nerf fire? Why