Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

BoS now costs 20 RP/second for Blood

Last edited by Saiyendra; 2015-05-07 at 03:17 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    With amount of MS we will have im 99% sure it will be fine
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    That's so half assed it's unbelievable. At least put Icy Runes back in holy fuck.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    With amount of MS we will have im 99% sure it will be fine
    Yes, having it randomly drop 5 seconds into the breath on some pulls and having it last 3 minutes on other pulls with no difference in player input will totally be fine. You're absolutely right. What could possibly go wrong with tying the performance of a spec to something that is completely and utterly dependent on whether or not you get lucky with MS procs off auto-attacks that have a 3-second swing timer?

Blizzard are fucking idiots. Somebody has to have read Troxism's manifesto and made this change just to spite him. They can't possibly have their heads this far up their asses.

If they're really going to go through with this fucking retarded decision, the least they can do is change Blood's attunement to Mastery. Not that it'll fix anything, but at least it won't be outright spitting in our fucking faces like leaving MS our attuned stat after making it completely worthless would be.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-05-06 at 01:22 AM.

Deleted
    rip unholy single target 2015-2015

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean holy fuck this is a terrible change. It's not EVEN about the RP cost. It's the fact you don't control it, you have literally no input over your Breath at 20RP/s and no Icy Runes.

Skill involved in Breath of Sindragosa in 6.2 -

1) Activate at 100 RP
    2) Don't press Death Coil
    3) Pray you don't roll the 6-3% chance of not getting an MS within your Breath duration this fight

5 ticks before it runs out is abysmal, at least at 6 you have an extra auto before it expires.

Far fucking cry from something that had one of the highest skillcaps in the game.

Well, goodbye Warcraftlogs and Chains of Sindragosa next patch, was fun playing with you.

Saybel I think the change in your profile picture is totally appropriate

10+ Year Old Account
    That was literally how I reacted to seeing this thread. I think I may have even grown a bill.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    If they're really going to go through with this fucking retarded decision, the least they can do is change Blood's attunement to Mastery. Not that it'll fix anything, but at least it won't be outright spitting in our fucking faces like leaving MS our attuned stat after making it completely worthless would be.
    Hey, at least we'll be completely GCD-locked while pressing Defile mindlessly

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's wait till they pull a Seal of Truth fiasco and basically say "we don't want DKs playing this way" and remove any real option to do damage, that's gonna be even mooooooooore fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    at least as blood you're not at the mercy of some retarded tank moving the mob out of it. I don't think my poor heart can stand another tier of pressing Defile only for me to die a bit inside when stuff is moved out of it.

Deleted
    instead of fucking over dps dks everytime you want to nerf blood how about changing blood only shit, or even better make it cost 20rp a sec for blood only, you've already taken away the heal away from dps dks , not hard to have different costs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    By completely GCD-locked I believe you mean "completely GCD-locked and wasting triple-digit RP every fight".

Like holy fucking shit I actually have no words for how obstinately retarded they are. They make Congress look like a bunch of perfectly reasonable individuals. The entire fucking respectable DK community is yelling at them to keep CoI in, tune BoS properly so it's balanced, etc, AND THEY PULL THIS FUCKING SHIT?

They literally cannot be bothered to take the 4-5 manhours it'd take to sit down, do the math, and find the AP coefficient BoS needs to have for Blood to be balanced. I would do it for them myself, free of charge, if they asked me to, but at this point they're actively saying "we want you to waste triple-digit RP every fight because the spec is so fucking horrendously designed without BoS that you can fill every global and still have resource overflow".

If they were this fucking stupid in ANY other line of work, they'd be booted out on their asses in a heartbeat. It's a miracle they can find work anywhere with the quality they deliver. You could drag a homeless guy in off the street to balance classes instead and chances are they'd break less shit by accident than these guys do on purpose.

Should rename this forum Bandaid Knight with the amount of adhesive being applied in this expansion.

You guys think it's 20/s?

Jk It's actually 35/s (try it on PTR).

I mean I'd give you guys my usual walls of text, but there isn't a single polite or constructive thing I can say in this situation. What is the point of trying 10x harder then the devs themselves are (who get paid for this stuff btw, don't forget)?
    I write guides and have a youtube channel where I make kill videos at: https://www.youtube.com/user/EssEmmI

Feel free to ask me for help regarding to Blood DK play

BoS is a joke of a talent, it's completely useless for DW frost, this will make it even more useless if that is even possible...

Can't they just remove it's cost already and give it a fixed duration? Like making it last 8 sec with no cost... Then it would be good for All specs...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Troxism View Post
    Jk It's actually 35/s (try it on PTR).
    You have to be kidding me

This is a terrible decision surely it will be changed. I mean at this point in time, a dk can choose no talents apart for the mandatory rune regeneration talents with next to no mechanical or dps changes
    Last edited by Angeredsoul; 2015-05-06 at 08:10 PM.

Come on guys, let's all take a deep breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Well that sucks. I really hated playing Blood this expansion until the Chains of Sindragosa playstyle came out to the public. It's really fun to play but it is also the only thing that does not make Blood absolute shit.

If they make BoS unusable for Blood, I really don't know how the hell we're gonna spend all that runic power with just Death Coils, especially since we'll have even more Multistrike in the next raid tier.

Even the Icy Runes glyph, what kind of shit fix is that? Blizzard doesn't know how to handle it so they just remove it? I mean come on, sure it is retarded having to use Chains of Ice in PvE, but at least leave it for PvPers by making Chains of Ice grant an extra 10 runic power if used on other players only.

In my opinion, the best way to fix this is to make Multistrike hits give something other than RP, because I can't see how a spec's attuned stat could be so useless now. Like making multistrike hits grant a portion of Blood Shield, so the tank's attuned stat actually has some defensive value. Or maybe do something with the excess runic power gained from multistrike hits and convert that into more rune-regen.

I guess we can now add BoS to the other useless talents for Blood:

Plaguebearer (Absolutely f**king useless, if you picked this for Blood, you're really doing it wrong)
    Death Siphon (Same as above)
    Conversion (The heal is too low for a 30 RP cost per second)
    Desecrated Ground (Rarely any PvE use)
    Necrotic Plague (Crap damage, Defile is better even on ST and Defile grants 10% damage reduction)
    Breath of Sindragosa (RIP)

Look at that. Now we have 6 whopping talents that are absolutely useless for Blood.

Really, if they're having such a hard time with balancing DKs, maybe they should just revamp the whole class in the next expansion. I don't know about you guys, but I've just about had it with the shit I have to put up with this class now.
    Last edited by Nayami; 2015-05-06 at 12:20 PM.