694 Rogue and 692 Feral Druid LF Mythic Raiding Guild

694 Rogue can play combat, mutilate, sub. I also have a 687 Paladin that I can main as retribution, or a fresh 100 DK. Feral druid strictly plays feral. Also willing to play a 685 spriest that she can play, and is working on gearing up a warlock that she can main.

Progression: 4/7M Highmaul, 5/10M BRF

We are open to any scheduling and prefer 3+ of raiding. Currently we can transfer to any server whether it be pve,pvp, or rp. And we can play horde or alliance. We are really open to anything as long as there are two guaranteed core mythic raid spots.

My btag is Sheyn#1657, feel free to message me anytime. The sooner the better. I can provide logs and our armories.

10+ Year Old Account
    I added you on Btag and responded to your BNet post, but here's our spam again:

Code:
    Vindicatum: 7/7 and 8/10 Mythic Vindicatum.com
    3-days a week (EST)

Wed/Mon - 9pm - 12:15am
    Sun - 8pm - 12:15am
    Code:
    CONTACT
    Tan#1393
    Extramental#1645
    Espresso#1244
    TheSituation#1648

What We Offer

[li] Extremely low turnover rate. Only one member has left for another guild since SoO. We are more than just a guild, we are a community.[/li][li]In depth log analysis after every raid night on every single raiders performance.[/li][li]History. We are a BC era guild.[/li][li]Optional Heroic / Alt / Sell runs[/li][li]PVP. We have multiple PvPer's, as well as gladiators.[/li]
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown
    8/10M - 10hr raiding schedule

Twitter: @Tanned_
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/tanned_priest

[H] <a little too Raph> 7/7M 8/10M 3day LFM
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ittle+too+Raph

Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday, 7:00 - 11:00PM Central Time

Interested in rogues and druids

To apply:
    http://alittletooraph.shivtr.com/ or contact Dom#1802

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Hey hey, I shall keep this short!

We are <Dolphin Squad> [H]

Our progression
    3/7 Mythic
    10/10 Heroic, with new guild leadership who has 8/10 Mythic kills.

We can offer a laid back raid environment who knows when to get down to work when the time is needed. Loot is handled by loot council which is determined by multiple common factors.

Currently stepping into mythic, needing a few more solid players to round out our core to start getting us kills this tier, and with a mythic focus in 6.2!

We raid Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday @ 830-1130pm Eastern time.

Please add ohpocket#1716 and I'd love to talk about more details and answer any questions you have Take care!

Not sure if we could take both but it's something I could ask my leadership about. We could use two good players but not sure if two melee would be good idea. How about applying and taking it from there?

I'm here to recruit you to Future of Stormreaver (Horde). Not going to give you a long spill here. Suffice to say we're 5/10 mythic (Should be 6/10 next week) and only raid 2 days a week Tues/Thur from 8-12 PST. We maintain a roster of between 23-25 raiders so we don't recruit for the bench but it allows us to have replacements if real life gets in the way. If you want to see how we do things check out some of my videos on Yourbue: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJv...1GCOe5uobrh0pA.

You can also contact me at boldhammer#1118 or http://www.future-stormreaver.enjin.com/home

We also provide all repairs, flasks, pots, and food for raiders. Thanks for your consideration.

Ability to do multiple specs is highly sought after.

I love short and sweet responses. I have a skilled team that I think you could eventually call home. We are currently on Stormrage - Alliance and are 3/5 M Highmaul and 10/10 H BRF. Contact me and I can go into more detail. Fantix#1230

I look forward to speaking with you.

Would like to talk to you about our guild. We're looking for a couple more exceptional dps.

<Lethal>
    7/7M
    8/10M

Raid Times:
    Tues & Thurs 7-11 CST

Syllass#1576

http://lethal-thunderhorn.enjin.com/home
    Escapelol | <Lethal> US Thunderhorn | 7/7 Mythic, 10/10 Mythic, 13/13 Mythic @ 2 Nights/Week

Hello!

We have spots open for DPS in [H] <Shroud> on Zul'Jin. We currently don't have a need for a feral druid, but if she is open to her Shadow Priest, as you mentioned, we may be able to work something out. If you're interested, please read the recruitment post below and put in an application on our site or add me on BNet (Etineres#1211). Thanks for your time!

<Shroud> is a mythic raiding guild that was established in 2007 on Doomhammer and transferred to Zul'jin in 2010. <Shroud> consists of adult players from various backgrounds that all have one common goal: to have fun while killing bosses. Aside from regular raid nights, we often do an alt raids on weekends and sometimes throughout the week. Many players also participate in other activities such as heroics, PVP, achievements, and old raid content.

Highmaul progression: 7/7 Heroic, 6/7 Mythic.
    Blackrock Foundry progression: 10/10 Heroic, 7/10 Mythic

<Shroud> is currently recruiting dedicated, exceptional DPS and one amazing healer to join our raiding roster.

Current Needs:
    High
    DK (DPS)
    Balance Druid
    Resto Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Enhancement Shaman
    Resto Shaman
    Holy Paladin

Medium
    Mage
    WW Monk
    Ret Paladin
    Rogue
    Elemental Shaman
    Warlock
    Warrior (DPS)

**All exceptional players are encouraged to apply, even if their class/spec is not listed**

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8:00PM-12:00AM EST (invites at 7:30PM)

Loot:
    All loot is distributed by an officer loot council. Attendance, loyalty, skill, and raid needs are all taken into consideration when distributing loot.

Expectations of Applicants:
    -Knowledge of all encounters prior to the first boss pull.
    -Previous raiding experience relevant and/or equivalent to the guild's current progress
    -A gear level appropriate for Mythic raids. (685+)
    -Proper enchants, consumables, glyphs, and talents.
    -Openness to suggestions, including changing talents/glyphs dependent on what the encounter/guild requires
    -Focus and awareness while raiding

If you interested in joining <Shroud>, please visit our website to apply:

shroudguild.enjin.com

Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Chíchí or Pyroclysmic on Battle Net:

Etineres#1211 (Chíchí)
    Arctorus#1529 (Pyroclysmic)

If you have any questions, feel free to whisper Chíchí or Pyroclysmic in game or check a guild member to see if an officer is online.

I'll add you on btag later tonight, we have spots for you both

Recruiting Officer Skype: yukio19701

Recruiting Officers Btag: yukio101413#1194 & ihatepeople#1567

Please contact us for more information

Quick Overview
    Server: Illidan (PvP) - located in Chicago, Central time zone
    Loot: cooperative DKP-like system
    Progression Raiding Schedule: Sun-Thurs, 9PM-1AM Central

About Us
    We have a long history on the US's top server for raiding, stability is one of our strong points as 75% of current raiders have been here 4+ years, and the guild is still run by an original founder. We push to be as competitive as possible in raid progression, while still retaining a positive environment. Our tolerance for drama, immaturity, or lack of effort is extremely low. We generally keep a small'ish roster, aiming for roughly 24 people for the new Mythic mode - and as a result, we hold raiders to very high attendance standards.

Recruiting
    We're looking for skilled, intelligent, informed, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with all the latest changes to the game, and have stable computers and Internet connections. Potential members should also be able to attend virtually all of our raids without any serious recurring conflicts. We ask for a bare minimum of 90% attendance within our standard raid schedule, closer to 100% is preferred.

If interested, go to our website and read the Guild Info & Policies page for more information on our guild, and the stickied thread in our recruiting forum for the latest information on which classes we're recruiting currently and how to apply.

Currently, we're most interested in:
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Druid
    2 DPS: Balance Druid, Feral Druid, DK, Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, DPS Warrior, and/or WW Monk

<Dark Singularity> is a late night progression guild looking for exceptional players to join our core roster.
    Some information about us; we are located on Hyjal and are a horde guild. Our raid times are 8:30PM - 12:00AM PST, on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Our current progression is 5/7M in Highmaul and 5/10M in Blackrock Foundry. We use a loot system known as EPGP.
    If that could work for you, or if you have any questions about us, feel free to add Prodigy#1621 to battle.net and send me a message.
    Last edited by gamer77; 2015-05-15 at 07:23 PM.
    The time of the warlocks have come.

Rogue or DK + SPriest or Lock would work for our team!

Sent you a Bnet request.

5/10M, Alliance, T/W/Th 7:30-10:30pm PST

Mak#1504

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll keep this short SHAYN

Dont know if you can do Weekend Mornings but

We are

5/10 Mythic Blackrock Working on Kromog - 50% 1
    10/10 Heroic Blackrock
    2/7 Mythic Highmaul
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Reckless+Ambition
    Voice - Mumble
    Loot - Loot Council
    Website - http://ra-a52.enjin.com/

Raid Times
    Saturday : 9:30 AM -12:30 PM
    Sunday : 9:30 AM -12:30 PM

Battletags to add for Mumble Interview with an Officer. We prefer interviews over forum apps.
    Bigfoonk#1152
    Young#1226
    Dekz#1915

Add bigfoonk#1152 or message someone in RA.

Added you EvadingFate#1898, lets talk

I love short and sweet responses. I have a skilled team that I think you could eventually call home. We are currently on Stormrage - Alliance and are 3/5 M Highmaul and 10/10 H BRF. Contact me and I can go into more detail. Fantix#1487

About us:

<NO MEDAL BOYS> is a progression focused raiding guild located on US-Mal’Ganis. We are composed of players with high end raiding experience that only want to raid 3 days a week. A good number of our players have previous raid experience in more hardcore guilds. All of our players aim to bring a hardcore level of gameplay to raids so that we can have solid progression on a reduced schedule.

We strive to be one of the best 3 day a week guilds, while maintaining a fun and relaxed raiding environment. We all raid because we find it fun and because we enjoy the people we are raiding with, and we do it without sacrificing our real lives. Our goal is not only to raid together, but also to be a part of a community. A lot of our members have been friends for many years and regularly play a wide variety of games together outside of raids.

Guild Raiding Info:
    3 nights per week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Raid times are 8:00PM-12:00PM EST
    Loot is Distributed via loot council.
    Progression: wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/NO+MEDAL+BOYS

We are currently looking to recruit the following classes:
    DK: High - Blood
    Druid: High - Boomkin/Feral
    Hunter: Low
    Mage: Low
    Monk: High - Brewmaster
    Paladin: High - Protection/Holy
    Priest: Low
    Rogue: Medium
    Shaman: Low
    Warlock: Low
    Warrior: High - Protection

We are looking for players to strengthen our roster and fill in some of the recruitment needs that we still have. That being said, exceptional players of any role are encouraged to apply.

Please apply on our website - nomedalboys.com/
    If you have questions, you can contact: JLXSkorgen#1736