10+ Year Old Account

Patch 8.2 Hotfixes - July 15th, Live Class Tuning - July 16th, PvP Weekly Cache ILvl

Patch 8.2 Hotfixes - July 15th, 2019
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Achievements
    • Fixed a bug that prevented Guild groups who complete Operation: Mechagon from properly earning Operation: Mechagon Guild Run.

Creatures and NPCs
    • Nazjatar followers now respawn if the player drowns after activating stealth.
    • Reduced the damage of Unleashed Arcanofiend's Proximal Chaos by 20%.
    • Increased the missile delay of Proximal Chaos to 3 seconds (was 2 seconds).

Dungeons and Raids
    • Azshara’s Eternal Palace
      • The Queen’s Court
        • Fixed a bug that caused some abilities to trigger the Repeat Performance debuff (e.g. Hunters’ auto attack, Priests’ Divine Hymn, Druids’ Tranquility, Druids’ Moonfire with the Twin Moons talent, or Druids’ Regrowth with the Rampant Growth Azerite Trait).
      • Queen Azshara
        • Fixed a bug that made it possible for players to gain an excessive amount of Sanction stacks instantly.
      • Operation: Mechagon
        • Trixie and Naeno
          • Fixed a bug that caused loot dropped from this encounter to be non-tradeable.

Items
    • Heart of Azeroth
      • Battlefield Brawler, Battlefield Tactician, and Battlefield Master (Essences) now properly track Honor gained during Brawls that utilize arena maps.
    • Updated the visual and sound effects for the Red Punchcard, Cyclotronic Blast.
    • Fixed an issue where extra Zem'lan's Lost Treasure Map Fragments could not be destroyed.

Quests
    • Players can again receive credit toward the Outside Influences achievement by completing "Deck 'Em" and "Pirates? I Hate Those Guys!".
    • Players can again travel to the future to complete “The Other Place” while affected by a Rain Stone or similar items.

Live Class Tuning - July 16, 2019
    We’re working on several pieces of targeted class tuning that we intend to make to the game with maintenance in each region:

Classes

Items
    • Heart of Azeroth
      • Essence of the Focusing Iris major effect damage reduced by 15%.

Player versus Player
    • Oceanic Restoration’s (weapon enchant) mana granted is reduced by 50% in PvP situations.
      • Developers’ notes: At the start of BFA Season 2, we made changes to mana regeneration in PvP to increase the impact mana management has on long engagements. Similarly, Rise of Azshara introduced new methods of mana regeneration in the forms of a weapon enchant and Essences (below) that need to be reduced in the same fashion.
    • Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
      • Restoration
        • Healing reduced by 10% in PvP situations.
          • Developers’ notes: Throughout Season 2, Restoration Druid’s raw healing throughput paired very well with their crowd control, defensive abilities, and ability to sneak away and regain mana through drinking. This is intended to bring their healing throughput more in line with other healer specializations in PvP.
    • Items
      • Trident of Deep Ocean absorb effect is now reduced by 80% in PvP (was 75%).
      • Mindthief’s Eldritch Clasp healing and self-damage effect is now reduced by 60% in PvP (was 50%).
      • Void Stone effect is reduced in PvP by 45% for healers (was 30%) and 70% for non-healers (was 60%)
        • Developers’ notes: Due to the scaling increase that some trinkets received with the release Rise of Azshara, the PvP-specific reductions put in place for Season 3 did not have the impact we were going for. These are items that we previously noted were intended to be scaled out this season.
      • Heart of Azeroth
        • Lucid Dreams (Essence) now refunds 50% less mana in PvP situations, now heals for 50% less in PvP situations when it refunds resources, and now provides 50% less Leech when activated in PvP situations. The Mana generation rate provided by activating its Major Power is unchanged.
        • Vision of Perfection (Essence) heals for 50% less in PvP situations.
        • Purification Protocol (Essence) heals for 50% less in PvP situations.
        • The Ever Rising Tide (Essence) grants 50% less mana in PvP situations.
          • Developers’ notes: These Essences provide additional passive self-healing that we feel should be reduced to the same degree as tier 3 Azerite traits.

As always, these are not necessarily final numbers until we’ve completed our testing of the changes, and if we add any more tweaks or adjust the numbers further, I’ll update this thread. Ultimately, you’ll see these adjustments in our regularly-updated hotfixes blog post tomorrow.
    I’ve just added this to the OP above:

Items
    • Heart of Azeroth
      • Essence of the Focusing Iris major effect damage reduced by 15%.

PvP Weekly Cache Gear Item Level Clarification
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    A 2100 rating in Arena or Rated Battlegrounds is required for iLvl 445 Azerite gear from the PvP cache this coming week. We've now updated our support article with the correct values: https://t.co/pPAxahf1HI (WarcraftDevs)
    The item level of the reward in the weekly chest is based on the highest tier for the format in which you won at least one game last week.

For example, if you won a 3v3 Arena at the Duelist tier, you will receive an item at Duelist tier in your cache; however, if you were rated as a Duelist in 3v3 with no games that week and rated as a Combatant in 2v2 with at least one game played, you would receive the Combatant level item.

If you didn't play any ranked games last week, your reward will be for the unranked item level.

Focusing iris nerfed yeah, no surprise, that was op af. Still very very good for m+ and aoe. That 6% arcane mage damage though, I'll take that.

Forgot MMO -Champ was on my amazon

"Nazjatar followers now respawn if the player drowns after activating stealth".

Lol what??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post

Lol what??
    I thought that it was oddly specific, too.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Lol what??
    Imagine yourself playing joyfully as a rogue, then getting into the water while trying to reach a mob; suddenly a cat jumps on your computer wires and brings down your keyboard with it.

It happens dude.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Imagine yourself playing joyfully as a rogue, then getting into the water while trying to reach a mob; suddenly a cat jumps on your computer wires and brings down your keyboard with it.

It happens dude.
    You good sir, made my day !

7+ Year Old Account
    Obvious lazor nerf is obvious. If two players pop it on any given m+ trash pack, these mobs just cease to exist.

Lol what??
    The patch was clearly not tested enough.
    GG Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    The patch was clearly not tested enough.
    GG Blizz.
    Eh, that's such a specific case that I doubt anyone would think of testing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I was joking...

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    I was joking...
    Well, fuck me I missed the Sarcasm.. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    A very specific case, but maybe more important for Snowstorm to fix than the "permanent infight" issue (especially in Mechagon) or the double Remote Device drop from Mogul Razdunk.

Arcane
    Damage for all spells and abilities increased by 6%.

They need to do more hotfixes on op mech. Loads of glitches in it.

From never ending AOEs spawned by mobs to boss mechanics not working properly, specifically king and the electric charge. The range of some of the attacks throughout the entire dungeon don't properly show it's hit box. I've tested the MS side of it and it still clips people outside of the hit box, such as the cleave slam from the trixie fight.

P.s. get used to the azerite stuff being nurfed into the ground. They added too many dynamic buffs/filler dps through the neck that it will be washed out on damage so that people don't utelize the neck abilities over class ability. Essentially they didn't tune it right and will continue to nurf it every week from here on.

Imagine how insanely bad you are at developing a game when your release stuff and thinks it looks great just to hotfix it with a 50% nerf.

How does devs let these effects go live when they are clearly so overpowered that they need to be nerfed by 50%??

Ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post

It happens dude.
    Yeah that's fair, been there a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Gediablo View Post
    And yet nothing for destro?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Imagine how insanely bad you are at developing a game when your release stuff and thinks it looks great just to hotfix it with a 50% nerf.

How does devs let these effects go live when they are clearly so overpowered that they need to be nerfed by 50%??

Ridiculous
    Their simulations aren't that good or they just don't have time for any actual testing - so live becomes the test environment and they just patch it over with hot-fixes when issues become pressing like they've always done.

The mage favoritism is real.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.