Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Why do these people still have fucking royal families?
    Trust me, our country has been trying to be independent for years but our government still love sucking that British tit.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    He is not even Dutch lol, some nerve he's got there.

10+ Year Old Account
    How bout you fix your own countries problems, Achmed, and let the Dutch decide if they like their government or not.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

What a bullshit. If they go visit the south of the country there is like, 80% or more that wouldn't give a flying fuck about willempje. Even more lame that they give him a fine.

Just cause some guy called himself king long ago and people are born in that family name makes them important. Yeah... How bout fuck that shit. They really should remove that stuff. It makes no sense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't think the Dutch need any abdulkasim al-jaberis either.

Send him back to where he came from if he dislikes the country that much.
    Yeah won't happen any time soon. Mostly cause the goverment is scared of people like that. And not trying to sound racist and all but people like that get a house before others. For free. With everything being payed for. But that has nothing to do with the king being dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Why does he need to swear? What a child. It is also illegal to swear in Australia but its not enforced. Free speech is fine if you have a point to make not just some random swearing in thr guise of a point.
    Why join the navy when you can be a pirate

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Different country, different laws. Or do you want to bring here free speech with bombs?
    There is a nation-bashing line, and I think you just dipped your toe across it, or at least your cheek when you put your tongue in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViveLaVie View Post
    Lets hope the King and Queen get a say in this (and hope they laugh it off, they might)
    That simple action would be a big positive PR move by them, i'd say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    What a bullshit. If they go visit the south of the country there is like, 80% or more that wouldn't give a flying fuck about willempje. Even more lame that they give him a fine.

Just cause some guy called himself king long ago and people are born in that family name makes them important. Yeah... How bout fuck that shit. They really should remove that stuff. It makes no sense at all.

Yeah won't happen any time soon. Mostly cause the goverment is scared of people like that. And not trying to sound racist and all but people like that get a house before others. For free. With everything being payed for. But that has nothing to do with the king being dumb.
    Gypsies here in Portugal don't pay water/power bills/rent, get homes from the government and huge pensions. It's not a Dutch only problem sadly.

^ This basically.

Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they are allowed to donate, but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted

Notice how he didn't say anything about "Fuck the Netherlands". You can hate your government and still love your country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
    Notice how he didn't say anything about "Fuck the Netherlands". You can hate your government and still love your country.
    One (especially one who is clearly an immigrant) should still respect the laws and traditions of said country.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cute Anarchist View Post
    Despite what people believe, the royal families actually hold massive political and economic power in their countries.

There are still laws in these countries that don't allow you to criticize the royal family, etc.
    Here in my country there's a law against insulting the head of state, in this case the President of the Republic. But regardless of its original intention when it was written, nowadays it is only applied (and the culprits fined) when the safety of the president's person is in cause or a solemn event is compromised. Casually saying "fuck that bastard, the president" in public won't do anything against you, unless you shout it right to his face in a threatening manner.

Deleted
    Guess that's one of those outdated laws that nobody is willing to spend political capital on to remove/change, and then some eager prosecutor wants to make a career move with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zylos View Post
    There is a nation-bashing line, and I think you just dipped your toe across it, or at least your cheek when you put your tongue in it.
    You mean bashing countries with bombs? No, I didn't cross that line.

Abulkasim Al-Jaberi

yeh 1 billion gold bet that it's another loud mouth muslim extremist who could use a bullet through the skull.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-05-07 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Different country, different laws. Or do you want to bring here free speech with bombs?
    Don't pretend we don't have Europe beat when it comes to free speech.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    He is not even Dutch lol, some nerve he's got there.
    But he is...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Why does he need to swear? What a child. It is also illegal to swear in Australia but its not enforced. Free speech is fine if you have a point to make not just some random swearing in thr guise of a point.
    Free speech is okay unless you're just cursing for no point? Jeez... are the Europeans and Australians on this board who say this repressed or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    If the king is offended then the king should be the only one to do something about it, in the same way anybody else would or could.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

One (especially one who is clearly an immigrant) should still respect the laws and traditions of said country.
    Not when the laws are stupid. They're not worthy of respect.

America is behind on certain things and Europeans do not hold their tongue to tell us that. In this case America is ahead in the free speech arena.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    If the king is offended then the king should be the only one to do something about it, in the same way anybody else would or could.
    "Fuck you too buddy" and that should be good enough lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Abulkasim Al-Jaberi

yeh 1 billion gold bet that it's another loud mouth muslim extremist who could use a bullet through the skull.
    He's a Muslim extremist because he said Fuck the king? Hell I know English people who say fuck the queen, come on.

7+ Year Old Account
    maybe he should serve prison for it? then he can maybe learn to not insult highly status people who are king or queen?

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    maybe he should serve prison for it? then he can maybe learn to not insult highly status people who are king or queen?
    That would be a massive waste of tax payers money. Even if feeling had been hurt...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    That would be a massive waste of tax payers money. Even if feeling had been hurt...
    dont lock people up for crimes because it costs money? someone who threatens dont lock up?