Poll: Should they make a mythic 10man Mode?

Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

Should they make a Mythic 10man Mode?

Seeing the sub numbers, I see a few people posting who agree that they should never have removed 10 man as a high level raiding format and don't like mythic. so I thought I'd create a poll to see how many people actually do agree.

Deleted
    thread number 9395639639 the answer is still the same, NO

Deleted
    Every single day a new thread regarding this topic. And everytime the majority answer is NO! So please just accept it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    I like threads where people get nostalgic over the thing they didn't like before.
    10man just works better, it's not only nostalgia, plus it wasn't even that long ago. I have raided with both 10man and 25 man. 10 man is just less hassle, and the guilds are generally tighter knit

Hell no, mythic is the best thing that happened for heroic(now mythic) raiders, because everyone gets the same boss with the same tuning, unlike 10 vs 25man back in SoO with garrosh being significantly harder in 10 man or klaxxi being harder on 25man

Deleted
    I don't get why people have a problem with me wanting the things that I like about a game to stay in the game. 10 man should at least be a choice for mythic, I don't even care if its easier for guilds that raid 20 man or for 10 man for certain mechanics, because I don't race for world firsts. but that doesn't mean I don't like a challenge. its not about Epeen points its about enjoying the game and playing with friends.

Nobody seems to understand that they did it for a reason...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    I think everybody knows that.... but it's not like it was broken the way it was before. Yeah maybe its easier for them to tune but as a result they have disbanded many 10 man guilds

you can raid at any other difficulty apart from LFR with 10man..why not mythic?

If you think availability or accessibility of mythic raiding has anything to do with sub numbers, whooo-boy. The people even remotely interested in mythic are like 1% of the population. They don't mean shit to the sub numbers going up or down.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidou View Post
    I don't get why people have a problem with me wanting the things that I like about a game to stay in the game. 10 man should at least be a choice for mythic, I don't even care if its easier for guilds that raid 20 man or for 10 man for certain mechanics, because I don't race for world firsts. but that doesn't mean I don't like a challenge. its not about Epeen points its about enjoying the game and playing with friends.
    So if its about enjoying the game and playing with friends why does it matter if its Mythic or heroic? If you and your friends can't get 20 guildies to form a mythic raid guess what... you're heroic. That plain and simple. Another thing, why not just bring this up on another of the 5million posts there are on this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthMonk79 View Post
    So if its about enjoying the game and playing with friends why does it matter if its Mythic or heroic? If you and your friends can't get 20 guildies to form a mythic raid guess what... you're heroic. That plain and simple. Another thing, why not just bring this up on another of the 5million posts there are on this.
    you don't get that people get enjoyment from challenging content? I take it you're not a raider? why should I be satisfied with clearing heroic within a couple of weeks and having nothing to do with the rest of the patch??
    Last edited by mmocc038b4e990; 2015-05-06 at 11:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    thread number 9395639639 the answer is still the same, NO
    this AMEN!

Absolutely. I miss raiding with my tight group of friends. Could not sustain the 20M needed to raid Mythic and ended up all going our different ways. We still play other games together, but it is not the same.

Op gave 4 options for yes and only one for no and it's still getting wrecked

Quote Originally Posted by Brilynn View Post
    Was that reason because they like losing 1/3 of their playerbase in 3 months?

I'm not dumb enough to believe its the only reason for the massive decline, such things have many factors. But raiding is what keeps a significant minority engaged and what they find fun was taken away from them to convenience the devs: "Tis much hard to balance!" I don't think anyone can deny that 20 man only mythic has cost them subs because personally I've seen many people quit because their guilds folded.

The question is this" "Are Blizzard happy with the cost / benefit of this decision?" I'm hoping the answer changes to "no".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennypowers View Post
    Op gave 4 options for yes and only one for no and it's still getting wrecked
    In what way is "don't care" a yes, the other ways are just alternative ways to bring it back. How many ways to say no do you need really?

Do you all not remember the crying about 10 and 25 man? QQ Garrosh is so much easier 25. Everyone is on an even playing field now. The end. That's how it is. If you want to raid Mythic, you'll make it happen. Otherwise you can just sit and complain on forums until your fingers fall off cos they aren't going to change it.

Deleted
    10man is not raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    10man is not raiding.
    nor is 20 40 man is tho