TL/DR: Alliance, 7:30-9:30pm EST Tue/Wed/Sun. Have fun, kill stuff or die trying.

Guild overview: 6 year old stable guild. I am the former GM and founder, led the guild for 3 years, then passed it off to the current GM, who has been leading for the last 3 years. I came back for WoD and found a fully functional fun guild full of the same people along with a lot of new friendly faces. Which is typical, we have a steady core of people who come in, play for 6 months to a year, take a break, and come back. Most of us have been playing together since BC days.

The casual side: 2 hour raids 3-5 nights a week without set attendance requirements. Progression raids are Tue/Wed/Sun 7:30-9:30PM EST Normal mode and alt runs are on off nights. All raids are optional, we do not have enforced attendance requirements, but people who maintain higher attendance/performance get first dibs on raid spots.

The serious side: Raiders are expected to show up on time and be ready to go. If you're late and we have space, no problem but raids WILL start on time. If you consistently fail at mechanics, you will get a talking to outside of raid time, and continued failure will result in you not being invited to raids on progression nights. The basic rule is "Don't waste people's time by being unprepared"

The community: We are a mature bunch of people, the majority of whom have played together since BC or earlier. Raids are fun events with plenty of joking around between bouts of seriousness. People are encouraged to get better but are not publicly shamed when they fail. On off-raid nights, you'll often find people playing other games together, either Diablo, Heroes, or something on Steam.

Goals as a guild: Clear all of heroic while it's relevant and do some mythic progression. We're not going to drive ourselves crazy pushing mythic progression, but we want to consistently challenge ourselves. We are currently 7/7H HM, 10/10H BRF.

Needs: Primary needs are a boomkin, warlock, and a "tank" healer (Disc Priest or Holy Pally), but anyone other than hunters should feel free to apply, as quality non-hunter dps will be considered. (We just have too many hunters right now to take any more, sorry my shooty brethren!). We have a solid core and are looking to round things out prior to HFC. We are looking for people who want to raid regularly with the freedom to skip a raid here and there, but have a solid group of people to seriously raid with. We are full on hunters but would consider exceptional people of any class.

If you want to know more or to apply, visit integritygaming.enjin.com or add me on Bnet Helagoth#1919.