Poll: What Blizzard games do you actively play, currently?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't have any interest in any of their current or upcoming games. Waiting to see some innovation since all I see are generic copies of others game but with Warcraft lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroes of the Storm: Active play, but getting a little burned by it (still salty about Tyrael)

Diablo 3: Playing LOTS of my monk for Season 3, having a lot of fun.

Not playing or interested in playing any other Blizz IPs.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Heroes of the Storm - Actively playing, absolutely loving.

World of Warcraft - Unsubbed for first time since starting, no current plans to return

Diablo - Played for a few weeks when it launched, never looked back. Hated it, clearly not my thing.

Hearthstone - Play on and off since beta, amazing time sink when bored. Fuck rush

StarCraft II - Play the campaigns religously when they come out. Zero intention of playing ladder, feel it would take way too long to get to a position where I didn't suck.

Overwatch - I shall try it when the beta starts and i get a key.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

HotS: Never tried, never will. It's just a cash grab that feeds on a superior games (Dota 2) success.

WoW: Stopped in mid MoP because the devs made it clear that the game was going to be only raids from here on. Once they actually make a MMORPG again I will reconsider.

Starcraft: Never had any interest in either of the games.

Diablo: Played Diablo 2 for thousands of hours. Diablo 3 was good but had nothing to bring me back after I completed the story a few times and because of the complete lack of gameplay beyond the story it was never worth it for me to pay 60EUR or whatever for a few hours of more story with the expansion. The entire genre is dead to me because of its complete stagnation when it comes to innovation.

Heartstone: I have no interest at all. Card collection games are okay to play with friends for the social aspect, but playing a game like that against strangers is completly meaningless to me.

Overwatch: I have no interest. It's just more cashing in with a game that is completly lacking in any creativeness.

Quote Originally Posted by xlightning View Post
    I'll start:

Heroes of the Storm - Actively playing.

World of Warcraft - Every year i have been playing less and less. 4 months in 2013 and 4 months in 2014. I am always open to come back if a new expansion catches my interest.

Diablo - Never played and have no intentions to start.

Hearthstone - Played for like a year, realized it's a waste of time. No intentions to go back so far.

StarCraft II - Played a lot between 2010 and 2012. I intend to buy LotV to finish the campaign and play 1 or 2 more online seasons to experience the new units and other new stuff.

Overwatch - I shall try it when the beta starts and i get a key.
    Where is the "none" option?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroes - not a fan of mobas, never tried it despite being invited to alpha

WoW - still subbed for a few weeks

Diablo - haven't touched in ages despite getting it free, played it with my friends on their PS4, that was kinda cool

Hearthstone - was fun for a few months, but I'm not spending any real money on that shit

SCII - dislike strategy games too, so never tried it

Overwatch - kind of excited for this one actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroes of the Storm - Playing sporadically.

World of Warcraft - Actively Raiding.

Diablo - Play an act when in the mood to watch sparkly loot fly out of blood bags to fast music.

Hearthstone - Nah. Played a little. But captured my attention as much as Yu-gi-oh! Back in highschool. Liked the show and the characters (see: warcraft), the cardgame however... only fun with enthusiastic friends.

StarCraft II - Not played, never played.

Overwatch - Tentatively intrigued. I like Team Fortress so...
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heroes of the Storm - for 1 or 2 weeks, I go in, play a lot, then stop playing for months (since alpha). It's better with friends.

World of Warcraft - Stopped raiding after Dragon Soul, stopped playing 2 weeks after 6.1. I'll probably sub for 1 month or two just to finish the legendary questline, since I already have the game and I want to finish the storyline.

Diablo - I'm leveling seasonal heroes, but just for the limited-time transmogs. Once this season is done, I'm not touching it anymore until the next act/expansion/game. I mostly play it to "finish" the game main storyline.

Hearthstone - Played 10 matches per month for the card backs, then I realized that it was pointless since I didn't liked the game after all D:

StarCraft II - Sometimes I want to play it, but never online. I played like 75 matches on the start of Wings of Liberty, then stopped. But I love the campaigns!

Overwatch - I shall try it as soon as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroes of the Storm - Play it a couple times a week with some friends. I really like it.

World of Warcraft - Finally come to the realization that I'm done with hardcore raiding. I'm still subbed but the first time I had played the game in a couple months was 3 days ago. I'll probably mess around a bit once 6.2 comes out and run through Normal or Heroic with some friends.

Diablo 3 - Plan on returning when the next expansion comes out. The seasons don't really interest me.

Hearthstone - Never really got into. I might play it a little more now that I have it on my phone.

Starcraft II - I love watching SC matches, but I've never played it or any other RTS. I might pick up Legacy of the Void since it is standalone but honestly it just depends on if there are other games I'm interested in around that time.

Overwatch - Super excited. My friends are pretty pumped about it as well, so I could see it becoming like HotS where I play it often with friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    HerOes of the Storm
    Played a bit during its opening month in 2014, took a break until January. Everything was fine until mid April, had a gamebreaking issue with the game that made it pretty much unplayable, it is now fixed and I'm coming back for a third round.

World of Warcraft
    I've been playing for almost 11 years, with 3-4 month breaks here and there. I'm back again to see how this "WoW Token" thing works out.

Diablo
    Joined the fray in Sanctuary few months before the release of LoD for D2. Played D2 quite frequently during most Ladders until ~2011, I comeback every now and then. Started Diablo 3 during the closed Beta but didn't really met my expectations, played Vanilla for quite a while but I have been jumping in and out since RoS, specially now with Seasons. I'm quite unstable with D3.

HearthStone
    I've been playing HS since its Closed Beta and I do like the game. I find it fun but I've been cursed by RNGesus few years ago and I can see it now in HS, my current state with this game is of pure sadness. I managed to get a lot of Legendaries during Closed Beta but I can't seem to find any since then. I get multiple of the same Legendaries I already own. Still, good game and I'll continue to play it.

StarCraft
    Barely played a thing, I won't even consider it "played time". I love the game though, I did follow its professional scene for the longest time. Watched tournaments during Broodwar and WoL, but I disengaged from SC after Heart of the Swarm. No plans to return in LotV.

Overwatch
    I seriously want to try this game out, I love team based games and I love strategy. I don't dislike FPS but the only one I've played competitively so far was Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory too many years ago. I like the idea of multiple objectives/chained objectives in FPS, instead of a simple go shoot crap. I can't wait for Overwatch!

Heroes of the Storm - Its alright but my least favorite MOBA, basically I only play it to play as my favorite hero's

World of Warcraft - I play it very little these days, its in an awful state and yesterdays sub report made me more than happy that others agreed

Diablo - Been a while since I played it, but I remember not liking it that much

Hearthstone - I only do some dailies these days to try and get better cards, but its so grindy

StarCraft II - Never been interested in any Starcraft game

Overwatch - Doesn't look like my type of game, I'm generally bored of multiplayer shooters

Heroes of the Storm - Tried it. No interest in playing it. I prefer League.

World of Warcraft - Unsubbed in March after nearly 11 years. Serious lack of content, nothing to do outside of raiding.

Diablo - I seem to play for a week after major patch releases, but becomes boring quickly.

Hearthstone - Doesn't interest me.

StarCraft II - Doesn't interest me.

Overwatch - I'll try the beta if I manage to receive a key.

Deleted
    Blizzard DotA: Never played this shitty F2P-Casualgame, but made like 300€ with Betakeys.
    Hearthstone: Never played this shitty F2P-Casualgame, but made like 80€ with Betakeys.
    Diablo 2: I play it from time to time, mostly at the beginning of a new Season.
    SC2: Yes, pretty much all the time since Release in 2010.
    Blizzard F2P Shooter: ....NOPE, but I'll sell the Betakeys.

Blizzard is really good at getting me interested in genres I don't particularly care about. Whether the magic exists to keep me interested is another question entirely, but they often get me through the door. I've been telling my LoL and DotA friends for ages I'd never try a MOBA game and then Heroes of the Storm actually made me interested, for example. I can't stand most CCGs but I enjoy Hearthstone, etc.

Heroes of the Storm - Have a beta but been too re-kindled in Skyrim to really play.

World of Warcraft - Currently unsubbed, because Skyrim. I have no problem with the game itself but most of my friends are taking breaks and I'm a social gamer when I'm not playing single player, so I'm also taking a break.

Diablo 3 - Not into the ladder aspect, played the hell out of the core game and Reaper of Souls, eagerly hoping for a second content expansion.

Hearthstone - I get bouts where I want to play it for hours and then bouts where I forget about it for months.

StarCraft 2 - Still my favorite game to grab a friend and do a comp stomp with. Set our own goals and restrictions vs. a swarm of computers.

Overwatch - Interested, but like everything else on the list it'll probably just be an "I enjoyed the experience I had and will revisit it periodically."

I have no ire about Blizzard games, they don't leave a bad taste in my mouth in the slightest, maybe they can't hold onto my attention forever but I look back fondly on the time I spent on them which is more than I can say for a LOT of other games that have come through my library.

Heroes of the Storm - i played it a little during early alpha and i really liked it, too bat i was still playing LoL at the time and even if i stopped playing Riot's game i don't plan to play Heroes... I'm too lazy to relearn a Dota style game. I hope this succeed.

World of Warcraft - Stopped playing after i killed Madness of Deathwing Heroic. The direction at the time of the game was atriocious, with lackluster raiding, the moronic idea of 10-25, LFR, and nothing worthwhile to do outside that activity. Reading MMO-C, things didn't change much in 3-4 years, uh?

Diablo 3 - I'm still playing it regularly, thrice or four times a week. While i'm not grinding a lot anymore, it's a fun game and its combat is still top notch. I hope for a lot of juicy news at Blizzcon, because i still think itemization and rewards need a lot of thinking.

Heartstone - I see the appeal and why it has succeded... but i can't stand the amount of rng and grind there is to do in this game.... The most fun i had was during the opening of Naxx with its free wing... You want more? Grind or pay... NOPE!

Starcraft 2 - I love this franchise, i love the campaign, but after i'm done with that, it's over for me. I played ladder in WoL until plat, but i'm too incompetent for this genre and to avoid raging too hard at me and my shitty skills, i quit. Looking foward to LotV and i wish Blizzard would do something to appeal the masses and help the e-sport scene for this game.... it's getting depressing.

Overwatch - The announcement at Blizzcon 2014 blew my mind. That was the period i stopped playing Tf2 after 1800 hrs because i found it boring and Valve, while still patching, messed up the gameplay too much with the addiction of too many weapons, which some of them are too bullshit compared to others that the rage flows strong.
    I really like team based fps, and i hope Blizzard will deliver.... right? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I play Diablo 3 and Heroes of the Storm occasionally.

No interest or strong affinity for the other Blizzard games listed. Though I have played all listed and they are well made games nonetheless.
    Have you tried Hearthstone?

I currectly play HS and WoW

Stopped wow last year, you need a nothing option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Stopped wow last year, you need a nothing option.
    Nothing option would be Blizzard unrelated, thus not necessary for this topic.

I raid in WoW and I've started playing Hearthstone again. I don't have any interest in Diablo III, and SC2 is too quick-paced a RTS for my tastes. I'd like to try out Heroes of the Storm some more and I'm interested in Overwatch.

Deleted
    HotS - Played a little, but imo the paid stuff is a bit on the pricey side and grinding gold takes an age, I don't think the game is better than LoL for which I already have a decent account.

WoW - My most played game ever but not currently subbed. Unsure if I will re-sub. I have recently had the pang to play again so I'm leaning towards probably.

SC2 - Never played in my life and no intention of ever doing so. Just doesn't appeal.

D3 - Played quite heavily on release but not touched it since. Unlikely to play again but possible if it tickles my fancy.

HS - Play frequently at the moment, though I play in bursts. Often dropping it for a month or so then coming back.

OW - Reasonably interested but I need to know more about the game before I can say whether it's something I'm likely to play in the long run. I like the characters they've shown so far.
    Last edited by mmoc19aeb0fc81; 2015-05-07 at 10:16 PM.