Poll: What Blizzard games do you actively play, currently?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Indifference. I once enjoyed Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo yet the former developers appeased my tastes far more than the present developers do. I had fun whilst it lasted but Blizzard are no longer a company I'm particularly interested in.
    that sums it nice up. agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    overall: for me blizzard has no more even one good game. i think blizzard will die slowly in the end. a great gaming company that produced high quality games, on their way down, to that cash crap shit that actvi$$ion bli$$greed became. horrible.
    I think they're probably the most profitable and influential games developers for PC now, they're not going anywhere soon.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I think they're probably the most profitable and influential games developers for PC now
    Profitable yes, influential no.
    All of their most recent games are riffs on other influential games.

Quote Originally Posted by gowron View Post
    Profitable yes, influential no.
    All of their most recent games are riffs on other influential games.
    Yeah, but they very often take the lead with that to set the bar for the following games. Much like WoW and SC.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

My current relation to Blizzard games is that I admire them from a design perspective, but I don't find them particularily enjoyable to actually play. It's hard to say why that is, exactly - it's a feeling of passion not being the driving force behind their design anymore, but it could easily be my dissatisfaction with their handling of WoW that could color that conclusion for me.

That all having been said, Overwatch was a blast to play at Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroes, Warcraft & Overwatch are my focus. Diablo, Starcraft & Hearthstone just aren't my type of thing.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Humm...

HOTS: Played it quite a bit during alpha/beta, got my account to lvl38 or so and all the heroes to lvl5 or above. Might go back to it later on since some of my friends play it.

STARCRAFT: Never tried it.

WOW: Played it for like 6 years. Had good times with it, but I'm never going back unless all my old friends do :P My /played was so damn high that I almost cried every time I checked it.

D3: Played it A LOT during release and then a lot more after the expansion. Still play it every now and then, but havent bothered with it in Season 3. Maybe like 1500 hours all in all?

HEARTHSTONE: Played it quite a bit during the beta but havent bothered with it for a while now.

OVERWATCH: Looking forward to this one. Will definitely at least try it out for a while once it comes out or if I happen to get into the beta/alpha.
    Last edited by Drunkenfinn; 2015-05-11 at 09:04 PM.