View Poll Results: What's your favorite thing about MMO-C: OT?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • The food, the games, the prices!

2 13.33%
  • All the funny things I learn about stuff I'd never had know!

6 40.00%
  • Well these awesome polls if course obviously (Science)!

3 20.00%
  • Nothing I hope you all!

4 26.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are a number of things I enjoy here. Arguing with the crazies and then seeing just how crazy the crazies can get.

I also really enjoy watching Endus post. How that man keeps his cool so well I'll never know.

Some of the posts are informative, even if I don't post in the threads. Connal has been doing a good job of posting these lately.

And lately I've been seeing Merkava run the Benghazi marathon and somehow never ever get tired of repeating the same things. It's amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a gaming forum, it allows a casual discussion of complex issues. It lets me turn off my brain and talk shit... Plus, in rl people agree with me too often...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the more sexual threads and "what if" stuff. very fun things to talk about.
    Good point! I like the religious, sexuality and how to make bombs threads...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    All the booty.

the obvious, and honest answer is not up there. arguing with idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    All the booty.
    This is very true too.

7+ Year Old Account
    My favorite thing is how it's such a great microcosm of larger cultural tendencies like polarization, selective learning, confirmation bias, and worst of all group think, all that good stuff.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    All the booty.
    Especially yours

see you in my officer later!

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Our great prophet Ebonheart.

Deleted
    The widely different viewpoints of the people here are very entertaining and interesting. It's fun here.

Even though a few of the posters here are clearly insane. But that's not a bad thing. Spices things up a little.

Seeing living proof that insane people do exist.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been posting on this a lot and for a reason

I would be so lost without MMO-Champion. Its a place where I can feel free to be my self thanks to to being anonymous (for the most art, I am not shy about who or what I am in real life). It is also full of like minded people (maybe not the same views, but that makes it more entertaining and better) and its a great place to get information, and running jokes. Also this OT section is really solid compared to other message boards.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do like the discussion on a variety of topics (when they are civil).

I tend to look at threads that interest me, and just skim through posts until I find ones from a poster that I have read in the past that seems reasonable and intelligent (Bovinity Divinity is the first poster that springs to my mind). People who seem overly argumentative, unable to concede any points to the opposing view, or just straight trollish, I tend to gloss over or skip.

Not sure why I keep coming back here outside of not contributing to discussions, and randomly dropping in to post my opinion on a board I'll never read again :P Probably just habit.

I also like the variety of topics that get posted. Some days are better then others, obviously....