Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    I don't know.
    But most of the dogs had been banned since 1991, and since the article doesn't bring it up I'd say his breed was already banned.
    But the article also states that they added more breeds to the banned list in 2014.

So in Denmark all the regular dog breeds are banned... and i guess psycho dogs like pudles and similar that would actually hurt someone are not banned.. So Denmark is nazi state for dogs...nice.. i wish i could understand the mentality behind these kind of decisions ( all i can see is stupid fear).

But there can really be no excuse for keeping dangerous animals.
    Most animals can be dangerous.

Deleted
    In other news Danish authorities call for mass culling of dogs because of species.

The real victims in this story are the dogs that are dying because of what they are. I think it is fairly obvious to us all that the Danish authorities are oppressing dogs and are actually misogynists.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    I'm not 100% what happened in this case, but I think he already owned the dog before the breed got banned. That's at least how I understood it.
    Pit Bulls and Tosa Inu's have been prohibited since 1991 in Denmark. If the dog was 8, he bought it in 2007.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    This is why I need a gun. If anyone were to come and try to kill my dog they'd be meeting up with their ancestors that day.
    Yeah because the public worker carrying out his job in accordance to the law definitely deserves to get killed. What a fucking moron you are. This is a sad story, but your angle on this is ridiculous, get a grip.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-05-07 at 02:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    This is literally a non-issue.

>Idiots buys a banned breed
    >Authorities find out it is a banned breed
    >Authorities give him a week to prove it isn't
    >He doesn't
    >Dog is destroyed as per Law
    >Idiot kills himself.

I see only positives in this story. Pit Bulls are menaces.
    Totally win-win situation..
    One less muscle dog in the world.. One less muscle dog owner in the world.. Both are deadly species..

The danish dog law is way too loose as it is..
    Instead of having a list of IIRC 13 illegal races, make a list of races that haven't bitten anyone in 10 years and then allow only those races.. It would remove 99% of all dogs in Denmark... WONDERFUL!!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a golden retriever for 8 years, never bit anything.

Coming after it is the equivalent of trying to kidnap my child. So yes, I will take deadly measures to protect it.
    Congrats and when you got thrown in Jail for being an idiot, no one would care.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-05-07 at 02:13 PM.

This is why I need a gun. If anyone were to come and try to kill my dog they'd be meeting up with their ancestors that day.
    Somehow I feel like that wouldn't be the best solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Anarchist View Post
    Sad story, but people probably shouldn't keep the wrong animals as pets, if they could pose a serious threat to others.
    except that ANYTHING can be viewed as a threat these days. A dog doesn't need to be a pitbull to maul someone.

Quote Originally Posted by drockrock View Post
    The powers-that-be need to rename the breed from Pit Bull to Love Pup or something like that. In 20 years the breed will be universally accepted again.
    Yes, it will be much more fun to be bitten by a Love Pup.

OT: Looked at the site and the comments to this story. So many messed up people in this world. So... many...

The law seems pretty wacko as well. Still, the guy who killed himself must have had some issues, considering people lose their loved ones (humans as well as pets) and don't all go offing themselves over grief.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And you'll be where you belong after your "deadly measures".
    I'd like to think you'd do the same if someone came after your child.

If not, well..

Explains a lot.

And you'll be where you belong after your "deadly measures".
    You know how stupid you sound?... humans are far for dangerous then animals and dogs raised in a normal environment are perfectly peaceful beings compared to humans raised anywhere.

I have a golden retriever for 8 years, never bit anything.

Coming after it is the equivalent of trying to kidnap my child. So yes, I will take deadly measures to protect it.
    This is why you shouldn't own a dog. Dogs are influenced by their owners, you don't seem like a very stable person.
    If the dog bites it would probably be because of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostweaver View Post
    i wish i could understand the mentality behind these kind of decisions ( all i can see is stupid fear).
    Banned breeds are generally breeds that were breed SPECIFICALLY for Fighting or Violence related activities. Pit Bulls are called that because they were bred to be pit fighting dogs. They have a genetic predisposition to violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    This is why you shouldn't own a dog. Dogs are influenced by their owners, you don't seem like a very stable person.
    If the dog bites it would probably be because of you.
    Does that come from your vast knowledge of psychiatry?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think anyone will be coming to my door to euthanize my kid for being a deadly breed.
    That would sure be a shocker considering no such term exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to think you'd do the same if someone came after your child.

If not, well..

Explains a lot.
    Except her Child wouldn't be banned for a good reason.

Oh, I so want a pet humpback.

Would love a red panda or 2 as a pet haha.

Can be frustrating to live in a primitive society(all of them are at some level), but you still have to follow laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Deleted
    Oh wow, they actually kill your dog if it's from a banned breed?

Even in Romania pitbulls are banned but not the animal per se, just commerce with these breeds is banned in hopes that the breed will gradually disappear naturally as people will have nowhere to buy them, and those caught selling these animals are fined but the animals aren't destroyed.

Getting schooled in morality by "shitty" eastern european countries. Hah.