Abrogator Stones on an alt

So, I've completed the quest on one of my alts that I declared my main, but I'm going to reroll again as my guild is jumping servers and well, watching the 6.2 class changes I've decided I don't want to keep playing mine since the gameplay will be horrible in 6.2. The question, now, is if I completed the abrogator stones quest on say Maelstrom, will I get the increased drop rates on my other alt, which is however, on a different server? Or it only works when both your chars are on the same server?

if you complete the quest on one toon it increases the amount you get for the account so no matter what realm it will be better. to be safe though don't delete your main
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Should work on all Servers but remember you need to complete the whole Quest on Main, not just the part where you get 715 Legend Ring.
    Eh, so if I only completed the Abrogator Stone stage and received my 690 ring it won't work? No additional abrogator stone drops for my alt?

it goes by chapter I believe. complete the Highmaul section on one character (up to chasing Garona and gaining the achievement) and the droprate of Abrogator Stones will increase on all characters. complete the next chapter for droprate on the quest items from BRF to increase

7+ Year Old Account
    I had a similar situation to OP

My DK is on the BRF part of the quest only needed like 50 more tablets for the final table and it was done. Then I rerolled to a new server and didn't notice any increase in drop rates for arbitor stones on my alt turned main rogue.

I'd get a head start on whichever class you're thinking of switching to OP to be safe.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you've completed the abrogator stones on a char, your alts will gain additional abrogato stones. If you completed the elemental rune quest on a char, any alts will gain additional elemental runes.