Poll: Would you do it?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    40% of people said no...

This is why Gen-OT is always so delicious to read.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    40% of people said no...

This is why Gen-OT is always so delicious to read.
    I'm torn between generational narcissism and national characteristics as my primary speculations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    You're taking this thread way too seriously.
    I disagree. Yes my response was serious, but I was just being honest. What actually annoyed me is how someone could start judging people based on their response. Like saying someone is a horrid person because they would eat a puppy if aliens attacked and would stop if they ate the thing.

Why not get on that guy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RapBreon View Post
    I'm torn between generational narcissism and national characteristics as my primary speculations.
    I guess a mix between teenage cynicism and the amount of bitter virgins hanging on these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyJester View Post
    In the spirit of hypotheticals, one should assume there are no alternative solutions ("I'd murder him instead").
    ...As much as I disagree with this, it aint my hypothetical. All I did was give my response based on the limitations presented with.

Still wouldn't. Let the world burn. After he ravages your poor butthole, what is to stop him from doing it again? Or to someone else? I'll pull up a lawnchair and tell anyone who tries to force me they best be prepared to fight to the death.

My bootyhole > Your family, world and life

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaSwoosh View Post
    Why not get on that guy?
    Because it's a guy on the internet.

But as an argument to your response to him, I don't think Kim Jong Un is in charge of the nuclear weapons. You'd strangle him and then the ones actually responsible for the nuclear missiles would just nuke the rest of the planet.

Because it's a guy on the internet.

But as an argument to your response to him, I don't think Kim Jong Un is in charge of the nuclear weapons. You'd strangle him and then the ones actually responsible for the nuclear missiles would just nuke the rest of the planet.
    So I am not a guy on the internet?

Still don't care. My bootyhole is preserved. I'm good to be nuked.

So I am not a guy on the internet?

So you'd rather global devastation than have your asshole penetrated? Pretty sure dying of cancer would suck more than some bum-play.

Interesting, maybe it's actually a homophobic thing.

So you'd rather global devastation than have your asshole penetrated? Pretty sure dying of cancer would suck more than some bum-play.

Interesting, maybe it's actually a homophobic thing.
    Wow...and I am the one taking this too serious? You know there are ladies that do not like anal sex too right?

I like to think of it as I am not cool with having sex with someone I am repulsed by and would rather die. I'd probably be in the blast area so I'll get cooked before I die of cancer. If you die a slow death from cancer that isn't my problem .maybe you should bang Kim Jon Dong.
    Last edited by BellaSwoosh; 2015-05-08 at 10:43 AM.

find the button and press it myself is not an option in the poll......

Wow...and I am the one taking this too serious? You know there are ladies that do not like anal sex too right?

I like to think of it as I am not cool with having sex with someone I am repulsed by and would rather die. I'd probably be in the blast area so I'll get cooked before I die of cancer. If you die a slow death from cancer then maybe you should bang Kim Jon Dong.
    Well. Generally speaking, men are more repulsed by anal sex than women. I'm merely theorizing, you keep bringing up your ass specifically. So it leads me to believe you are a dude and that's your primary concern; the sanctity of your bum.

There is definitely some narcissism related though. The fact that others dying doesn't seem to bother you, even people you'd be close to.

I'm not trying to offend. I'm just hyper-curious.

Deleted
    So I could use this to extort a lot of money and status as a 'saviour' out of my own nation while potentially using the other leader's affection for me to gain power there?

You'd have to be stupid to refuse.

That being said though it would be interesting to see a nuclear war...

Well. Generally speaking, men are more repulsed by anal sex than women. I'm merely theorizing, you keep bringing up your ass specifically. So it leads me to believe you are a dude and that's your primary concern; the sanctity of your bum.

There is definitely some narcissism related though. The fact that others dying doesn't seem to bother you, even people you'd be close to.

I'm not trying to offend. I'm just hyper-curious.
    If you are honestly curious, I was just being funny. Since this is clearly not a serious thread...

But if we must go there, Humans dying isn't really such a bad idea for the world as a whole. Plus everyone dies. It all really doesn't matter in the long run. I'm all about being happy no matter how short life is. If some person wants to nuke the world that is on him/her not me. Kind of a dick move to blame the person being forced into sex for the actions of the aggressor.

Some would call me an ass but I would pull up a lawnchair and watch the missiles fly. Would be real pretty up until the very end.

Deleted
    Well, your bootyhole won't be preserved after getting nuked either, so either way you're screwed.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, yes. War is war, either you do that or you get raped.

Deleted
    I thought Mall Security and Salandrin have the monopoly on pointless threads.

Wait. Salandrin, is that you in disguise?

Well, your bootyhole won't be preserved after getting nuked either, so either way you're screwed.
    But I actually like nukes. So the sex will be consensual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey now, you used logic..... how dare you..

But it's amusing how many no's there are.
    They'd rather die and take millions with them.... So they claim.
    And in reality, they would likely budge and crumble for a lot less on the line.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I hate these kind of discussions... The amount of people who didn't get their nuclear war knowledge from apocalypse films, fallout games or heavy metal album covers is abysmal. Nuclear war is not this 100% extinction event that people think it is.
    Let's not undermine the effects of a nuclear war though. Threads is a great movie if you want to know how a post-apocalyptic landscape would look like for real.

If you are honestly curious, I was just being funny. Since this is clearly not a serious thread...

But if we must go there, Humans dying isn't really such a bad idea for the world as a whole. Plus everyone dies. It all really doesn't matter in the long run. I'm all about being happy no matter how short life is. If some person wants to nuke the world that is on him/her not me. Kind of a dick move to blame the person being forced into sex for the actions of the aggressor.

Some would call me an ass but I would pull up a lawnchair and watch the missiles fly. Would be real pretty up until the very end.
    I'm not blaming you. I'm merely curious to as the processes involved with you believing that your sexual chastity is worth more than the entire human population combined.

I am going to disagree about a global conflict being 'interesting to watch' in the sense of being a participating observer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I hate these kind of discussions... The amount of people who didn't get their nuclear war knowledge from apocalypse films, fallout games or heavy metal album covers is abysmal. Nuclear war is not this 100% extinction event that people think it is.

If the original question was changed into something like: "Unfathomably advanced alien race will nudge Earth from it's orbit and plunge it into the sun if you won't agree to get orifice probed and/or tentacle raped by their leader, would you agree?"... then it would be more meaningful to discuss this.
    Nobody has really witnessed a nuclear war. So if bombs did start dropping, the assumption is the damage would be global. If not directly, economically and environmentally. Every country would be affected.

And I think we can safely assume the country form which you hale will almost certainly be blasted. Which would encompass the relevant sphere of most people's lives participating in this thread.
    Last edited by RapBreon; 2015-05-08 at 10:58 AM.