Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    Did you run into other kids at the same graduation while you drink? shortly following graduation, did you ever wonder what are the other kids are doing "right now" and "where are they at"? As in not "in life" as in at the exact moment where you are, where are they?
    Yes, I wasn't alone. Who goes drinking alone after graduation? If you mean a period (1 or 2 months) after graduation, then yes, I knew where they were. I am still in touch with my high school and university friends.

I skipped my graduation and had a pizza instead. Best decision I ever made.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Went home, started looking for work. That took a few weeks. Never had direction after highschool so just tried to find work so I'd finally have some money.

Never saw most of those people again

Party like it was 2003.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

I honestly don't remember. Im assuming I don't remember because I went drinking. Next day I started applying for jobs. I probably smoked a few bowls or popped osme pills too.

I am gonna graduate next month, but it is tradition to have something called " studenter-uge " ( directly translated from danish it would be student-week ) where all who graduated get huge discounts on drinks and whatnot along with a host of events during the week following the graduation. So I am probably gonna be plastered and maybe have a beer at school with my favourite teachers.

1) got home
    2) ate cake.
    3) went out got drunk
    4) MOAR
    5) *blackout*
    6) played videogames with a hangover.

Slept and played games. Then slept more.

I leave things until the last minute so some of my projects were completed in the last month and I had about 3 hours sleep a night. I didn't have exams at Uni, only projects.

I was so sleep deprived at the end of it. :|
    Last edited by Purplekitti; 2015-05-08 at 02:17 PM.

1) Laugh are asses off at the sheer idiocy of the test we just did and make plans for a study group for repeats (18/20 failed, a lot of us above 75% avg)
    2) Get food
    3) Get drunk
    4) Back to Wildstar I believe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember. Cognac is a hell of a drug.
    And I'm not trying to be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by LairenyX View Post
    For high school or college. I'm not talking about "what's next" in term of, oh, it's time to find a job. I'm talking about immediate moments after graduation.
    I didn't care enough about highschool graduation so I didn't go. I didn't feel like listening to "motivational" speeches when I knew what I want to do and accomplish.

Going to graduation for college cost money and I didn't feel like getting ripped 1 last time so I didn't go either. I only needed that piece of paper to start applying for jobs anyways. The ceremony and the "motivational" speech is more or less useless for any real life things. Though I would've gone if it were free.

But yeah, I went after everything ended both times and just hanged out with people. And we all ended the day with fast food and lan party.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

After my High school graduation me and a couple of my friends went out to eat, then went and got a good place in line for the midnight release of Star Wars ep 1. Watched a shitty movie then went home and went to bed.

College? Who knows. I couldn't be bothered to going to my graduation ceremony. My last day of class I just went to my apartment and finished packing my shit so I could move back home.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

I felt like a man freed from chains.

College campus liberal indoctrination is palpably awful. Left graduation drank, slept with my girl, went to bed. Tried to forget I was ever there
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Went home and played video games like any other day.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

+15m I was hanging out with my grandparents and immediate family getting a pat on the back and stuff.
    +1h I was out to eat with the same people.
    +2h I went over to a friends house with a few other friends, got stoned and play music/ video games.
    +4h At "the shack," which was a big hole in the ground we had build a large shack over for fires and doing drugs, with the same friends, got SUPER stoned and spent the rest of the night there.

I never really cared about very many of my class mates so I never tried to keep track of anyone. Many were successful I hear though but a couple died within a year due to being really dumb.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Cried about how Senpai~ never noticed me.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Nothing abnormal. Went to dinner with my parents and a couple friends that graduated with me and their parents. Then the next day went to Universal Studios Florida. (I went to film school in florida, so it was right there!). Was a ton of fun!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

I only remember the parking lot after the graduation ceremony...

Just another day.

I kind of wondered around for a month or two before I started to get serious. Saw a big chunk of the US.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland