Poll: ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like swimming and I like the beach. I don't much like swimming in salt water though.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Not really a fan of swimming because of my self consciousness about my body. Couple that with my fear of open water that's deeper then my ankle and yeah. Fun stuff.

The sand and salt water does wonders for my feet, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Fuck the beach.

Full of sand and shit, and I always get sunburns. Every. Single. Time.

Nope.
    That's why we pale people swim at night. Usually naked.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Yeah, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't like to swim or sun-bathe.
    Why not? o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    yes but im scared of jellyfish.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Scared of the ocean and natural redheads and sunbathing just don't mix.
    Scared... of the ocean? Whaaaaat, why?

And pff, I've been out trying to get a tan a little now when the sun has been seen despite me burning very easily but I haven't managed to get any.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind the ocean beaches, but I usually don't wander more than 20 meters/yards offshore. Living in the Land of 10,000 Lakes though, I'm usually at a lakeside beach every weekend.

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer going to a pool/river/lake and swimming over the sea and beach (prefer still water), I still don't mind the beach though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili Mooneye View Post
    And pff, I've been out trying to get a tan a little now when the sun has been seen despite me burning very easily but I haven't managed to get any.
    /highfive

I burn, I don't tan. More reasons for me to avoid the beach.

Deleted
    Evil sea creatures.
    ... Evil sea creatures. Like what? Worst that I've had here is the beach being filled with these things:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurelia_aurita

Was pretty slippery at times due to it being close to impossible to not step on them. Was a lot of them in the water as well.

I like the beach, and I like being in the sun. But... I don't like swimming in salt water. I'll lounge around in the shallow part for a while, but that's about it. Fortunately, my skin complexion is olive and I tan rather easily (or get freckles), and when I burn... it's not all that bad.

Living in Washington state (near Seattle) has made me appreciate the sun all that much more. I even enjoyed mowing the lawn yesterday because it was sunny! And I hate mowing. After living in Texas most of my life, I didn't see a lot of rain :P but... I'm definitely growing to hate the constant drizzle.

Scared... of the ocean? Whaaaaat, why?

i don't sunburn at all. i've literally never had a sunburn, despite getting quite tan when i was younger. but, at the beach, i wrap myself in something light and sit in the shadow to avoid sun bathing... tans are a no no for me. i love my skin tone as it is.

Deleted
    FUCK THAT, Mooneye. Nope.
    They're not harmful... We threw dead ones at eachother for fun. Some of them stuck to your body. >.<

YES! Swimming and surfing, love it

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't like to swim, because i don't like to be wet. however, i do enjoy sitting on the balcony of the hotel room and just enjoying the view. the ocean, the people, the scent of the ocean on the air(especially on a cloudy day), all very enjoyable.
    So you and showers...

No likey?

- - - Updated - - -

They're not harmful... We threw dead ones at eachother for fun. Some of them stuck to your body. >.<
    I stick my hands in dead people on a weekly basis.

AND EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Running on the beach is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    So you and showers...

No likey?
    i don't like them. i mean... i suppose being wet isn't really the problem. it's when it's time to get out of the water that bugs me. getting dried off, blegh. such a useless hassle.

nah though, i don't like showers, but i am very thorough when i take one so it takes me a while in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Momentanius View Post
    Yes. Running on the beach is fun!
    Until you step on glass or a needle

10+ Year Old Account
    No I can't I'm allergic to water.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe