Thread: Warrior in CM

Deleted

Warrior in CM

What dps do you guys do as a warrior in CM? (overall & on boss fights)

was in everbloom comp

Demo lock 36k dps total
    UH Dk 22k dps total
    Arms warr 27k dps total
    BLood dk 25k dps total
    Resto druid

is my total dps in Everbloom lower than it should be?
    Last edited by mmocd3fec6fd91; 2015-05-08 at 05:51 PM.

Why would you look at overall dps? And your dps will vary from pull to pull, nobody is going to be able to say if you play right or not without logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Gotta be more specific, like Durrty said.

Deleted
    Boss dps then on lets say Archmage sol whats the average dps

and what do people find the most usefull lvl 100 talent
    Siegebreaker
    Ravager
    AM

Your question is still extremely vague. There is no "average" dps, every group tackles the dungeon differently. For example, are you using reck on that boss or saving it for the protectors? Pulling boss with trash? Pre potting? Double potting? No pot at all? How fast does your group kill it? Do you interrupt for the glyph buff? etc etc etc etc etc.

If you're trying to improve your dps because you want to go for timed, focus more on what needs to be done and playing perfectly, rather than the outcome of your dps. Since rng will always play a factor. I've killed bosses in CMs and did hardly any dps because none of my 7-8 executes crit at all, next run all my executes in CS crit..

As a warrior in CMs, you are literally there to shockwave and bladestorm. Your single target will always suck. If you play with a hunter then his stampede will solo the bosses anyway.

For 100 talent, generally run with ravager, AM doesn't do enough and Seigebreaker doesn't increase your aoe so it's (mostly) useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

just a small question here about PROT stats for cm's post 6.1. Crit+mastery are still the way to go?

What's "the best" spec for CMs if I don't want to tank? I just got my warrior to 100 more or less and still have all my 630 dungeon gear so trying to figure out which 2 stats I need to stack so which gear to keep.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arms

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ziir View Post
    What's "the best" spec for CMs if I don't want to tank? I just got my warrior to 100 more or less and still have all my 630 dungeon gear so trying to figure out which 2 stats I need to stack so which gear to keep.
    Arms
    Crit/mastery

Glyph&talents for most CMs
    Rude interruption/Wind and Thunder/Blitz
    Warbringer/ER/SD/Shockweave/MSR/BS/Ravager

I did all gold CMs as fury with crit/multi gear. Fury ravager+bladestorm+shockwave aoe is absolutely bonkers. For example, when we were pulling the second half of the first room in UBRS or the first pull in everbloom, I would see dps in skada spike beyond 500k.

Get a scabbard. Essential trinket for CMs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    just a small question here about PROT stats for cm's post 6.1. Crit+mastery are still the way to go?
    Prot warriors, the best stat by far is bonus armor, then mastery. Bonus armor (and armor potions) give you a huge boost to attack power in the same manner strength does.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    Bonus Armor > Mastery/Crit

I made a prot warrior set up guide for CM's as well as Gold Guides for each challenge mode - Darkmech TV on youtube if you want to check them out.

Good luck.

I personally played fury.

Get a scabbard. Its like an extra 30k dps on your 150k+ burst on aoe packs.

Sudden Death,
    Roar / Shockwave if no stuns
    Bladestorm
    Anger Management

Rude Interruption glyph

Thats basically all you need. CMs are 99% based on if you tank is a slow motherfucker or not. Follow a proven route, pull fast, think ahead when you will need your cds and guesstimate if you can use them now or have to save.

CMs are really over rated. They are much easier than the MoP ones were at the beginning of the expansion. Probably due to the amount of 'I win' buttons they've created this expansion, noticebly barrage, bladestorm, cataclysm, execute and a shit ton more