#raidingwithdiscpriests

#fuckmylife

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    the set bonus wont be good for me

#raidingwithdiscpriests

#fuckmylife
    Disc only shines a lot on farm content. Heroic Gruul was designed for 670 item level, not the 685+ Disc priest who steals all the heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    Disc only shines a lot on farm content. Heroic Gruul was designed for 670 item level, not the 685+ Disc priest who steals all the heals.
    i mean you're wrong but i cba explaining why you're wrong

7+ Year Old Account
    Have you even *seen* Disc healing on Mythic content?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    probably ok on kromog
    I tried it in kromog last night and had no luck, spheres aoe was too small and we only had 4 ranged. Ore and gruul are probably much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    I think he meant Mythic Gruul Kromog, where the entire raid is stacked for nearly the entire fight, especially all the parts that require heavy healing. Even if you have a lot of melee DPS, they should all be clustered together for healing reasons and to be out of the way of the rippling smashes.
    I tried it last night on Heroic Gruul, 42k healing with 62% over healing (almost every sphere over healed because of the disc priest). So if it was Mythic and the spheres proc right you could pop out some pretty amazing healing.
    Meant to say Mythic Kromog. Gruul does not cast Rippling Smash, though I could see how you might confuse it. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    i mean you're wrong but i cba explaining why you're wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Have you even *seen* Disc healing on Mythic content?
    Yeah having a Disc is 100% mandatory for cutting-edge Mythic progression, hands down. Even just the later Mythic fights, period.

For example, whenever our Disc is missing and we have one of our best DPSers heal as RSham, even though he's a great player, we still regress backwards like 2-4 weeks of progression for that night. The effective health that Disc Priests give the raid to survive spiky damage is just too important. For an example of the example, we had people dying to volatile firex2 or x3 + blast on mythic blast furnace for hours, despite spending ~3 nights on Mythic Blackhand already. (And x2 volatiles is sometimes unavoidable without godly DPS, x3 only avoidable if your raid spreads out completely perfectly every time even if they have to outrange their DPS target)
    Last edited by Geodew; 2015-05-19 at 02:38 AM.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise