Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As a hunter, I approve of this thread.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I have no problem healing through hunter damage Must be a DPS problem ))))))
    Here's what's wrong. A healer can heal through the most OPest burst class.

I'd rather they just add some LoS to the older BG fields like WSG and EOTS. The entire playing field is mostly open and so ranged classes have no positioning requirements...as long as they are in range they can attack you. Putting some obstacles for players to hide behind to avoid ranged damage would be a simple solution that doesn't require a nerf to any class or a limitation on how much of a class is in a single BG.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Here's what's wrong. A healer can heal through the most OPest burst class.
    Untrue. If the dps is not using any cc and/or interrupts with that burst, then he's bad. Good players will only pop that burst when they are certain they peeled off all the defensive cds and anti-cc abilities that the target might have. Only an idiot goes all out only to be countered with strong def cds, having his cc broken or being cc-ed while the target is running and healing until his burst cd goes down.

It's unlikely any healer could survive through burst+cc. Combat rogues eat disc priests for breakfast, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Ever present View Post
    Like I said, the problem is not that hunters are OP, the true problem is that all other ranged are shit.
    I kinda agree with this. levelling my elemental in random bg's 90-100 was such a pain. After that experience i feel very little empathy for melee complaining about hunters.

Most hunters were bad but even when they were good, i actually could do something. Against f'ing warriors with charges, leaps and then a 10y fear because god forbid he forgot to spamstring and you could have a small chance of kiting him, it's just awful to play. rogues, ferals stick to you like glue and you're lucky if you ever manage to get a cast of.

But hey it's all balanced in 3's so not going to change this expansion.

It's pretty gross in low level pvp as well with all the hunters. I used to have fun on my rogue, disc priest, prot pally in certain brackets, a bunch of toons i'd lvl, pvp, delete and re roll for fun.
    Now it's pointless being anything besides a hunter in low lvl pvp.

Deleted
    I think unplayable is a bit of a hyperbolic exaggeration. Hunters ARE the most played class in WoW as far as I know so it stands to reason that there'd be an oversaturation in their representation. I think as well as the most played class, they're probably the most complained about class as well; sometimes this is merited but a lot of the time these things start because one person gets outplayed and everyone jumps passionately on the bandwagon one side or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Ever present View Post
    True. When I'm taking a break from my hunter to play my dk, I'm amazed at the huge percentage of huntards that I can bitchslap even though they should be bitchslapping my dk if they were any decent. And then there is the new BM huntard that is even worse and most BMs are terrible as fuck. Nothing but idiots and backpeddaling idiots. On my hunter only things that can indeed beat me every time are well played boomkins and well played shadow priests
    Yeah, the only problem with spriests is how useless they are as a questing/soloing class, relative to huntards. A properly overgeared spriest is devastating in a lowbie BG, especially 1v1.

As a boomkin I loved fighting hunters. Empowered moonkin spam procs kek

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Make hunter !!!
    But yea its true that hunters become too much
    Buff warriors please

P.S.
    If hunters lose their mobility, they will stop to exist in that game coz now every other range is superior to them by alot if he dint move
    They would still be the only ranged that couldn't be locked down with a simple silence
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

The problem with huntards is that they're just such an easy and versatile class to play. They have no glaring weaknesses and they have quite a bit of individual utility and they have a pet. Although one or two huntards per BG is no big deal, the fact that they're such a faceroll class for pretty much every ordinary chore in WoW means that you're likely to see much more than one or two.

There are obviously plenty of other classes that can be awesome in lowbie BGs, if twinked out a little bit, but if there's one of you and 5 jumping huntards it's just "what's the point really."