Battlefield Hardline; Low Population or PEBKAC(User)-Error?

Am I doing something wrong? Do I have my Filters setup wrong?

Or is Battlefield Hardline really this empty of a game only after 2 months? (PC Version)

I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Check map rotation, usually a lot of servers who do that.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

You have team deathmatch deselected. If you're not playing team deathmtch in BF you're doing it wrong.

Even Call of Duty, the titan that it is, only ever has few people playing the niche modes - like that stupid football CTF, momentum, etc.

Only 10 results on there as well. D:

Nothing new has seemed to pop up.

Argh!
    Game is probably going to remain like this until the first DLC drop at this rate, I imagine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    You have team deathmatch deselected. If you're not playing team deathmtch in BF you're doing it wrong.

Even Call of Duty, the titan that it is, only ever has few people playing the niche modes - like that stupid football CTF, momentum, etc.
    Oh. I thought that WAS Conquest Large.

The Objective gametypes always seem to have a higher turnout I've always found. I suppose the reverse would be true for Hardline. Lemme' check!

Edit: Just added Team Deathmatch, and no new results. >:

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

Uhhh. No, you're wrong. I can't speak for hardline, but BF 3 and BF 4 was all about conquest and rush, which are far from niche modes as conquest is what BF 3 and 4 were modeled after and rush is what bad company 1 and 2 were modeled after, map wise. Team deathmatch in the clusterfuck that is the frostbyte engine in a new released game where DICE has barely touched for balance is asinine. Even in previous BF games, TDM was never very popular compared to other modes.

To the OP: You have hotwire deselected. Hotwire is apparently -the- mode in BF: Hardline. I can only say from what I've heard, but I have heard a lot of players talk about how great hotwire is.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Uhhh. No, you're wrong. I can't speak for hardline, but BF 3 and BF 4 was all about conquest and rush, which are far from niche modes as conquest is what BF 3 and 4 were modeled after and rush is what bad company 1 and 2 were modeled after, map wise. Team deathmatch in the clusterfuck that is the frostbyte engine in a new released game where DICE has barely touched for balance is asinine. Even in previous BF games, TDM was never very popular compared to other modes.

To the OP: You have hotwire deselected. Hotwire is apparently -the- mode in BF: Hardline. I can only say from what I've heard, but I have heard a lot of players talk about how great hotwire is.
    Really? Me and my friends just played Operation Metro and Locker TDM nonstop in BF3 and 4. A great way to level up!

Here's a new one with ALL game modes checked; Only finding 18 servers total...

This can't be right, can it? >,<!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude hardline was a Cash Grab plain and simple. It's a stale game with no point in playing it. Why would you play a non-militarized version of Battlefield? Most people are probably playing Battlefield 4 now. I would not imagine the population going up again until DLC drops.

PC gaming is dead, plenty of people on consoles playing Hardline.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

I think it's a case of "PC master race" strikes again. COD also has really crap pop on PC (1000 people playing Call of Duty Ghosts when it was current...), while having masses of people playing it at all hours on console. Let's face it, the real action and real gamers are on console. As Halo proved, the optimal way to play FPS games is with a controller, on a couch with a big TV so you can see all the details and spot enemies far off in the distance - not squinting into a TV monitor and dying constantly to snipers because you can't distinguish one pixel from another. Consoles also provide 60fps which PCs can't even hope to achieve - look at all the complaints Call of Duty Ghosts and Advanced Warfare (and in other genres, Watch Dogs and Mortal Kombat X) PC version had about poor framerate and stuttering from the "PC master race." PC is a dead platform, good only for housewives to play Sims, Farmville and cartoon games like TF2, Hearthstone and WoW that don't stress the graphics, and poor people/russians/chinese who can't afford a console or Xbox live to play F2P games with shite graphics like TF2 and CS GO.
    Last edited by ramjb; 2015-05-09 at 08:38 PM.

This must be your first BF game, because I don't know anyone who plays BF for deathmatch style gametypes. It is all about Rush and Domination. TDM works for CoD due to map size and the arcade style of the game. BF has always strived to to promote teamwork and coordination. Also momentum is one of the most popular gametypes in advanced warfare. So really I have no idea what game you're playing.

A lot more are playing BF4 instead of this bullcrap.

Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    PC gaming is dead, plenty of people on consoles playing Hardline.
    Thats sais more about how dumb console players are who fall into buying this cash grab.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardline isn't a bad game. But like said above, no problem finding full servers on consoles.

I think it's a case of "PC master race" strikes again. COD also has really crap pop on PC (1000 people playing Call of Duty Ghosts when it was current...), while having masses of people playing it at all hours on console. Let's face it, the real action and real gamers are on console. As Halo proved, the optimal way to play FPS games is with a controller, on a couch with a big TV so you can see all the details and spot enemies far off in the distance - not squinting into a TV monitor and dying constantly to snipers because you can't distinguish one pixel from another. Consoles also provide 60fps which PCs can't even hope to achieve - look at all the complaints Call of Duty Ghosts and Advanced Warfare (and in other genres, Watch Dogs and Mortal Kombat X) PC version had about poor framerate and stuttering from the "PC master race." PC is a dead platform, good only for housewives to play Sims, Farmville and cartoon games like TF2, Hearthstone and WoW that don't stress the graphics, and poor people/russians/chinese who can't afford a console or Xbox live to play F2P games with shite graphics like TF2 and CS GO.
    Wow, all I'm going to say is that the PC versions of every single game can easily go over 60 FPS, as long as your computer can handle it. It's 2015, a decent gaming computer with okay specs will run you about $300-$500. Plus you can play some games with a wired X360 controller. Consoles are only good for exclusives, such as Halo. That's why I bought an Xbox One, as well as having a $1200 gaming rig. Best of both worlds, no need to be stingy or a cheapskate.

- - - Updated - - -

BF Hardline is just a shitty game, hell BF 2142 and BF Vietnam are better than this piece of shit. I can't believe I actually bought it for $60, but oh well. It feels like a shitty BF4 mod.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post

Hotwire is shit, unless you're on a tight map, nobody really fights over all the cars. Everybody just carpools up and rides in circles to get the most points possible.

I heard during peak time Hardline has only 4k playing. I didn't get the game, still playing BF4.

http://bfhstats.com/

the game is almost dead in pc.
    Last edited by Clrg; 2015-05-22 at 11:52 PM.