692 Elemental Shaman 3/10 Mythic

Please DONT copy paste guild info if the days and times do not work with your guild. Thanks.

The guild I am currently in is changing days that will not work with me now. I am looking for Thursday-Monday 5-10 PST. Those are the only days and times I am able to make. As the title says I am 3/10 mythic. My current GM or officers are willing to talk to anyone that wants to talk to them about me. I am looking forward to seeing what options are out there and I am looking for a new home for the life of wow I am not willing to find another guild again. Its a pain in the !@# and its not fun at all.

Thanks for your time

Seetah#1299

Flavor of the Month (FotM) Alliance Shu'Halo / Eitrigg

Hey Seetah I am writing in hopes that you dont mind that we run about a half hour earlier than your start time? I do apologize for that but I hoped that I could comment here since we are close to your starting time in our early raid.

So maybe you are a little intrigued about us and our progression.

Well we are
    4/7M HM
    5/10M BRF

Our raid days / times

Tuesday 6:30 - 10pm CST
    Wednesday 6:30 - 10pm CST
    Thursday 6:30 - 10pm CST

We also have a raid that goes off later in the night those times are:

Tuesday 9 -12pm CST
    Wednesday 9 - 12pm CST
    Thursday 9 - 12pm CST

This groups progression is 10/10H BRF

What we need from you.

All we ask for is that you have the willingness to learn from everyone in the guild. Flavor of the Month is filled past the top of the waffle cone with knowledgeable people as well as having the resources across our website that includes class guides and other resources that can help you in anyway.

We ask that you have a great attitude as we all know that Attitude is one of the most important parts of being apart of a successful raiding guild. Apart of having a great attitude is showing up to a raid with the sniffles and pushing through as you would any other hobby.

We also need you to be able to tackle the Teamspeak 3 client boss. You would honestly not believe the stories that we hear....

If you are intrigued and have any questions please feel free to battle tag me at GhostDemon#1218 or apply on at fotm guild. info

I love short and sweet responses. I have a skilled team that I think you could eventually call home. We are currently on Stormrage - Alliance and are 3/5 M Highmaul and 10/10 H BRF. Contact me and I can go into more detail. Fantix#1230

I look forward to speaking with you.

I'm here to recruit you to Future of Stormreaver (Horde). Not going to give you a long spill here. Suffice to say we're 5/10 mythic (Should be 6/10 next week) and only raid 2 days a week Tues/Thur from 8-12 PST. We maintain a roster of between 23-25 raiders so we don't recruit for the bench but it allows us to have replacements if real life gets in the way. If you want to see how we do things check out some of my videos on Yourbue: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJv...1GCOe5uobrh0pA.

You can also contact me at boldhammer#1118 or http://www.future-stormreaver.enjin.com/home

We also provide all repairs, flasks, pots, and food for raiders. Thanks for your consideration.

Ability to do multiple specs is highly sought after.

Our raids go from 7pm-11pm PST, would you consider raiding that extra hour if you could have a later start? Gonna drop this in here just in case you think that it's worth it

Recruiting Officer Skype: yukio19701

Recruiting Officers Btag: yukio101413#1194 & ihatepeople#1567

Please contact us for more information

Quick Overview
    Server: Illidan (PvP) - located in Chicago, Central time zone
    Loot: cooperative DKP-like system
    Progression Raiding Schedule: Sun-Thurs, 9PM-1AM Central

About Us
    We have a long history on the US's top server for raiding, stability is one of our strong points as 75% of current raiders have been here 4+ years, and the guild is still run by an original founder. We push to be as competitive as possible in raid progression, while still retaining a positive environment. Our tolerance for drama, immaturity, or lack of effort is extremely low. We generally keep a small'ish roster, aiming for roughly 24 people for the new Mythic mode - and as a result, we hold raiders to very high attendance standards.

Recruiting
    We're looking for skilled, intelligent, informed, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with all the latest changes to the game, and have stable computers and Internet connections. Potential members should also be able to attend virtually all of our raids without any serious recurring conflicts. We ask for a bare minimum of 90% attendance within our standard raid schedule, closer to 100% is preferred.

If interested, go to our website and read the Guild Info & Policies page for more information on our guild, and the stickied thread in our recruiting forum for the latest information on which classes we're recruiting currently and how to apply.

Currently, we're most interested in:
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Druid
    2 DPS: Balance Druid, Feral Druid, DK, Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, DPS Warrior, and/or WW Monk

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:
    Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
    Times: 7:30-11 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

20 Man (Mythic)
    Days: Friday and Saturday
    Times: 8-12 Server (CST)
    Loot System: EP/GP

RBG Needs:
    People with Most if not all Primal gear Mumble/Skype, working mic and knowledge of PvP with BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:
    Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Challenge Modes Needs:
    Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Challenge modes. Your gear set for the Challenge Modes is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]
    [li]Fair trial selection process![/li]
    [li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]
    [li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]
    [li]All Guild perks unlocked![/li]
    [li]Active Guild forums![/li]
    [li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]
    Be sure to check out our Website!

How To Get In:
    First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!
    There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. If you are Cross Realm make sure to visit our website and fill out our application in the recuitment tab as best you can, we can then get in contact with you. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Defmonk#1406 [Raid Leader]
    katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

<Dark Singularity> is a late night progression guild looking for exceptional players to join our core roster.
    Some information about us; we are located on Hyjal and are a horde guild. Our raid times are 8:30PM - 12:00AM PST, on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Our current progression is 5/7M in Highmaul and 3/10M in Blackrock Foundry. We use a loot system known as EPGP.
    If that could work for you, or if you have any questions about us, feel free to add Prodigy#1621 to battle.net and send me a message.
    The time of the warlocks have come.

I love short and sweet responses. I have a skilled team that I think you could eventually call home. We are currently on Stormrage - Alliance and are 3/5 M Highmaul and 10/10 H BRF. Contact me and I can go into more detail. Fantix#1487

Hi Seetah,

Our guild <shake it off> (alliance, Kel'Thuzad) could use an ele sham. We are 3/10 Mythic and raid 8:30-12:30 EST (Thurs/Sun/Mon). I'll throw you an add and hopefully we can talk!

letmegetdem#1402