Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I read that legalizing pot here would lead to 3.1 billion € tax revenue every year.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    And the worst cliché ever is that drugs somehow propel art. Terrible.
    Pink Floyd

'nuff said
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Oh, so you've read all of the studies then?
    I don't think it would be possible to read every study in a lifetime on any one subject, but I know the difference between BS studies and legitimate ones. However if you have something against Marijuana that is more of an issue with yourself and worrying too much what others do than with people who smoke, eat, or vape it. The only negative thing it can do is slow down the development of the decision center of the brain of younger people so it should have an age requirement much like alcohol, but besides that as long as you don't have a genetic predisposition to schizophrenia (which can be brought on by mostly any state altering barbiturate) then you will be fine.

Luckily I live in Canada and the RCMP don't give 2 shits if I smoke it or have it because they know themselves that there are more important things to do than bother otherwise law abiding citizens who smoke it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Alcohol in moderation can loosen up the tongue and smoothen the transition into intellectual and artistic spheres, while weed gives you the treacherous illusion that nonsensical cognitive interconnections have some kind of profound sense. In any case, people who claim that substance use "makes them creative" are just not creative enough. And the worst cliché ever is that drugs somehow propel art. Terrible.
    Cannabis in moderation can loosen up the tongue and smoothen the transition into intellectual and artistic spheres, while alcohol gives you the treacherous illusion that nonsensical cognitive interconnections have some kind of profound sense. In any case, people who claim that substance use "makes them creative" are often creative. And the worst cliché ever is that drugs somehow don't propel art. Terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The only negative thing it can do is slow down the development of the decision center of the brain of younger people
    Doesn't it also negatively impact the immunological response? Not a reason to keep it illegal either way though.

Quote Originally Posted by wunksta View Post
    Doesn't it also negatively impact the immunological response? Not a reason to keep it illegal either way though.
    No I think the studies you are refering to were done on patients with already compromised immune systems exclusively so the results would tend to show a correlation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    No I think the studies you are refering to were done on patients with already compromised immune systems exclusively so the results would tend to show a correlation.
    http://www.jimmunol.org/content/174/6/3281.short
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6298841