Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Can someone explain to me, what the heck going on in the DLC comic?
    You can't hold items in your hands, they go directly into your bags. Note the Diablo dropping stuff on the ground reference.

So many bad design decisions this expansion. In two weeks my sub will expire. First time that's happened in 7 years.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post
    You can't hold items in your hands, they go directly into your bags. Note the Diablo dropping stuff on the ground reference.
    Ah, wow. I completely missed that point, thanks for clearing it up
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    is it me or does nearly every single piece of gear that boss drops have versatility on it?
    Placeholder stats.

Yet more confirmation why WoW lost 1/4 of its subs. GG devs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanwryn View Post
    "We'd like to hear your feedback" usually turns into "We appreciate your feedback but here's a list of excuses on why we think your "feedback" is stupid".

It's classic PR bullshit. No one gives a shit about our feedback, but it makes them feel better for asking when they ultimately refuse to listen.
    Agreed tenfold.

Blizzard have no idea what they are doing any more, this ring upgrade is silly. Just proves why they lost 1/4 of there sub numbers.

Lol, awesome attitude, Blizzard. Awesome. Why do you write a wall of text and call it "concerns", when it contains nothing beyond "ye lol it is unfair, unbalanced and unfun, we know that and don't give a fuck"?

Quote Originally Posted by Alteron View Post
    Placeholder stats.
    No there not, unless blizzard changes them due to feedback, which they never do. were stuck with what we see now. And this late into the PTR yeah good luck.

Deleted
    Its so funny how so many people can't get the DLC

Deleted
    "How do you address concerns that the design of the ring discourages raids from bringing people who don't have their ring to raids?

There's nothing in particular about the ring's design that discourages raids from bringing people who don't yet have it, as compared to any other type of legendary or any player-power increase."

That comment reeks of clueless. The only legendary it can be compared to is the cloak, which most definitely discouraged raids from bringing people without it, as it had a massive impact on dps. The rest of the legendaries are not an issue since only extremely select people had them and they were obtained very late in the tier, and the ring cannot be compared to the type of player-power increase gained by a simple upgrade.

So people, quite rightly, voice concerns over how this game is no longer really an MMO and that there is no interaction between players.

Then Blizzard make a ring that is nothing but interacting with other players and we all lose our shit.

No wonder Blizzard has no clue how to please us.

Love how they are digging their heels in, in regards to the legendary. No one likes it at all, but we're still going ahead with it because it's a ring legendary guys! It makes sense for a ring, not a weapon!. Like, they keep bringing up about how it would be boring if it was just a simple proc... Well why can't everyone just have their own on use, rather than having it shared? I seem to be specifically missing that.
    We are warriors, born from the light
    An army for freedom, defenders of life
    Warriors, euphoria will rise
    Returning from darkness we bury all lies

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuest View Post
    So people, quite rightly, voice concerns over how this game is no longer really an MMO and that there is no interaction between players.

Then Blizzard make a ring that is nothing but interacting with other players and we all lose our shit.

So 1 player clicking on a ring and 19 other have nothing to do with it = MMO interacting? Wowww...

Legendary Rings: Not as bad as those dumb cloaks the last xpack.

Yes, people want more interactions with other players. But not this kind of interactions, when my RL will have fun pressing his ring, and I would just sit there and watch somebody use my legendary ring. You could say as well: players have bl/hero, why do they complain they have little to no interactions with other players?

Quote Originally Posted by Xucuroz View Post
    Well why can't everyone just have their own on use, rather than having it shared? I seem to be specifically missing that.
    What do you mean why? because it won't be a reference to Tolkien and/or captain planet!!
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyQuest View Post

You don't understand a thing, if you read the posts and what people are saying, then your understand why the ring is a bad idea. Please read the information in front of you before trolling next time.

Proc sounds like great fun to me and I'm glad Blizzard is sticking to their guns on this.

Finally, nothing in Hellfire Citadel is being tuned around having the ring. That's a big part of why it is not currently available to use in PTR testing. In Siege of Orgrimmar, many players had their cloaks before they first set foot in the zone on the day of the patch, which somewhat diluted the impact of completing the cloak since those players didn't really get a before-and-after comparison of specific fights once they'd earned it. Cutting edge progress in Hellfire Citadel, on the other hand, will occur without legendary rings in the raid. And then as raid members complete their rings, the power of the legendary will help you overcome Gul'dan's forces.
    Interesting, I was wondering why they decided not to give it upon entry this time like they did the cloak.

The blue post just proves they DONT listen to feedback and clearly are delusional.
    We are dealing with a company here that are so far up there own ass they refuse to listen to anyone but themselves, everything they do they think its a winner.
    Blizzards attitude reminds me of the character Thorin Oakenshield from the 3rd installment of the hobbit sat atop all there gold, if you understand what i mean.

On top of all that i see alot of times a blue post states ;
    'We receive alot of positive feedback.....' and other variations of this remark....
    Where????????? do players have direct contact with these devs? do they have there mobile/office numbers or do players send mail to them direct in the post to blizzard offices in Anaheim?!?!? im confused because i don't see much positive feedback on any forums when this remark pops up regarding some topic like selfie cam and other fucking wank design decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmigos View Post
    Legendary Rings: Not as bad as those dumb cloaks the last xpack.
    I disagree, I'd rather my damage procs be random (controlled by the game) than controlled on demand by another player. Who honestly thought it would be 'Legendary' to obtain an item that gives some idiot in LFG/PuG the power to screw over your dps? (potential dps obviously)