Flamebender Mythic: Destro Vs Demo

Hi everyone,

Our guild is close to killing hans and frans mythic, and we are then moving on to Flamebender Mythic. I was wondering if it is okay to play Destro on Flamebender Mythic during progress. How does it compare to Demo in performance? I have ilvl 690 with Mythic GSR and a lot of Mastery/Crit gear. And Would you use Glyph of Havoc on this fight?

If not, then it is Demo with Cataclysm and DS Glyph?

7+ Year Old Account
    For the best result, play demo cata

I would play Demo Cata for best results on this fight.

If I HAD to play Destro I would not use glyph of havoc

Deleted
    No DS glyph either if that's still unclear. You use first DS at pull, 2nd at first wave of dogs and 3rd at 2nd wave of dogs, and then the last one for 25% burn.

Cata Demo completely wrecks the dogs. And no DS glyph.

Deleted
    Either works fine, but for the max dog dps which is literally the only important thing play cata demo, be aware that a lot of your damage on the dogs is not actually effective so remember to filter with the following in warcraftlogs, but play your preference, your fire mages / warriors will shit on the dogs anyway and the most important damage on them is the health balancing not the initial damage.

effectivedamage > '1'

Deleted
    Kill the dogs clean=kill the boss,Cata Demo is your friend

I'm not sure if it's yet fixed, but doom continues to tick on the dogs after they're dead. Free (meaningless) damage, but more importantly, more imp spawns and fury gen.

If you look at the damage contribution (per single target) of doom vs the other sources it really isn't that high. Neither is the imp spawn damage since the UVLS demo beatdown triple (or was it quadruple?) nerf. Think more of them as DF engines to spend on soulfires, CW, or whatever.