BoS After Opener Rotation

Was curious as to peoples rotations for long extensions of Breath of Sindragosa AFTER the opener. So 2nd time using it. This means no empowered rune weapon but runic power near full before casting. I'm having some rune starved issues which is making it fall off early.
    Last edited by skmage; 2015-05-11 at 10:13 PM.

Generally I try to have 4 runes, 6+ blood charges and anti magic shield off or coming off CD and a soak mechanic inc (or nitro fuel and pet if you have access to that and you're in no threat of dying due to the extra damage you'll occur). After that I use 2-3 runes on SS strike, Blood tap back two runes and re-use them. After that I do the soak, and prio using up frost/blood runes on festering as it's more efficient at giving you runic power due to the single GCD and after that plague and death runes on scourge strike purely due to it been stronger.

You're never going to get some 35second long second breath honestly and the best you can do is follow a normal prio list while having pooled runes and runic before hand. The only real differences is ensuring you exhaust blood and frost runes imo and maybe someone will correct me on that.

If you're not using blood tap then it's going to be rather RnG heavy I'm afraid

Thanks for all the great advice. Also for Oregorger are people finding it's more of a DPS increase to just run around and DoT all the crates along with keeping diseases on the boss or flat out DPS'n down the crates along with keeping diseases on Oregorger?

In terms of highest damage output either attacking boxes that no one else is on (live longer let you exhuast runes a lot better) or simply following the boss and BB to spread disease while nuking the boss/soul reaper low boxes are probably the two options that will log the best, but the latter imo is just padding your dps and not really helping the group while going for boxes that no one else is on is about the only way you may die in mythic if his damage starts ramping up.

I'd suggest first listening to how your raid leader wants to do the boss and who they want attacking boxes in what area and when it becomes farm, find an area of 2-3 boxes that no one ever really goes for, put disease on them all and start nuking them down one by one. That should allow you to keep runes on CD.

A quick thing to note about dk's. If you have 6 runes all on CD and you're not attacking anything the only damage you are actually missing is auto attack damage, if you have even 4 runes fully ready to go and 2 recharging you are still not missing damage by not using the other 4 runes because they couldn't recharge anyway. Because of this don't be afraid to pool your runes a bit, it hurt you. Just make sure you can dump them before you have 6 fully recharged

Pray to the gods.
    Rambler.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktz385 View Post
    Pray to the gods.
    It's clear that the thread isn't about Blood

I kinda wanna try BoS