EPGP modification request

Greetings!
    Is there any way to mod EPGP addon to make it award multiplied amount of EP to some predefined list of players? So for example if I enter 100 EP to such player the addon awards 150 EP. If I fire mass award, everyone get 100 EP but such player get 150.
    I try to award some raiders for stable attendance and good play by giving them more EP. Doing a mass award and then awarding bonus EPs to that players is such a pain so I want to slightly automate it. I tried digging into scripts but I am not programmer. I will solve that problem for days while maybe someone can solve it within 2 minutes
    Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

- - - Updated - - -

Will it work?
    Original:
    Code:
    function EPGP:IncEPBy(name, reason, amount, mass, undo)
    * -- When we do mass EP or decay we know what we are doing even though
    * -- CanIncEPBy returns false
    * assert(EPGP:CanIncEPBy(reason, amount) or mass or undo)
    * assert(type(name) == "string")

* local ep, gp, main = self:GetEPGP(name)
    * if not ep then
    *** self:Print(L["Ignoring EP change for unknown member %s"]:format(name))
    *** return
    * end
    * amount = AddEPGP(main or name, amount, 0)
    * if amount then
    *** callbacks:Fire("EPAward", name, reason, amount, mass, undo)
    * end
    * self.db.profile.last_awards[reason] = amount
    * return main or name
    end
    Mod:
    Code:
    * -- When we do mass EP or decay we know what we are doing even though
    * -- CanIncEPBy returns false
    * assert(EPGP:CanIncEPBy(reason, amount) or mass or undo)
    * assert(type(name) == "string")

* local ep, gp, main = self:GetEPGP(name)
    * if not ep then
    *** self:Print(L["Ignoring EP change for unknown member %s"]:format(name))
    *** return
    * end
    * local privelege = {"Buddy1", "Buddy2"}
    * local priveleged = false
    * for i = 1, #privelege do
    *** if privelege* == main or privelege* == name then
    ***** priveleged = true
    ***** break
    *** end
    * end
    * if priveleged then
    *** amount = AddEPGP(main or name, amount * 2, 0)
    * else
    *** amount = AddEPGP(main or name, amount, 0)
    * end
    * if amount then
    *** callbacks:Fire("EPAward", name, reason, amount, mass, undo)
    * end
    * self.db.profile.last_awards[reason] = amount
    * return main or name
    end
    Last edited by madmonarch; 2015-05-12 at 09:49 AM.

What is the point of awarding more points to someone with more attendance? He gets more points for simple being there more raid days. That ist one of the key points of the EP part of epgp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feuerbart View Post
    What is the point of awarding more points to someone with more attendance? He gets more points for simple being there more raid days. That ist one of the key points of the EP part of epgp.

Anyone who thinks its a viable loot distribution tool in the first place can't be reasoned with friend. Bob gets 2k dps from a trinket, bob2 gets 900 dps from it. Bob2 attended a few more raids so Bob2 wins because he doesn't know what's good for his character! Yay!

Now multiply that situation on a large scale. So dumb.

Loot council over everything.. taken into account its fair loot council not some crappy second rate low rate guild one

Team, we all have opinions on the best loot system, but that's not the question at hand. The question is "how do I loot funnel with EPGP by solving this technical problem", which if you can't (or won't) answer it's probably better to stay out of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by spinandwin View Post
    Anyone who thinks its a viable loot distribution tool in the first place can't be reasoned with friend. Bob gets 2k dps from a trinket, bob2 gets 900 dps from it. Bob2 attended a few more raids so Bob2 wins because he doesn't know what's good for his character! Yay!

Now multiply that situation on a large scale. So dumb.
    For all us non mythic raiders it is very good. When you don´t discuss loot besides any sysem you can just random roll anything. But the hassle of having some people needing to know what´s good or bad for every class is not needed for heroic raiding. And therefor EPGP is a very nice and efficient tool for heroic raiding if you want to include attendance into the distribution. And it can be used completly without external needs. Everything is stored ingame.

Every system has advantages and disadvantages depending on the goal of your team.

But my question from above still stands. What is the point in multiplying attendance wehen attendance is already honed by the base system?
    Moreso that I think "special points" should be awarded separately if only for transparency.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ah.. how to really annoy your raiders. We are going to do EPGP loot system. Your EPs for a boss will be! (100 * (Current Percentile of parse on Warcraft logs)). Good luck everyone!

Yes, EPGP is good and solid without any modification if you have enough good and stable raiders. We ended up in situation where some guildies show stable attendance and skill and other show themselves only when they want. One can attend a raid one week and silently skip other. They have their EP and GP, they're happy with that, they don't care that there's a huge problem to build a comp with such instable roster every raid night, they can underperform a bit because raid leader don't have players to replace them.
    Sure we are trying to recruit more raiders on our low-pop realm. But until we get solid 22+ roster we want to motivate players to a) have more stable attendance AND b) perform well with bonus points. If you want to get that bonus - be there on schedule and try harder. If you want to play like pug in guild raid - ok, here's your base ep.

Btw I managed to apply required mod. It's quick and dirty and it works with some quirks (multiplies number of ep in dialog box when I award ep one by one) but it's doing what I wanted (gives multiplied ep to specified players during mass ep awards including recurring). I'll post the code when I get home from work.

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
      -- When we do mass EP or decay we know what we are doing even though
      -- CanIncEPBy returns false
      assert(EPGP:CanIncEPBy(reason, amount) or mass or undo)
      assert(type(name) == "string")

local ep, gp, main = self:GetEPGP(name)
      if not ep then
        self:Print(L["Ignoring EP change for unknown member %s"]:format(name))
        return
      end
      -- DV code begin
      local privilege = {"Main1","Main2","Main3"}
      local privileged = false
      for i = 1, #privilege do
        if privilege[i] == main or privilege[i] == name then
          privileged = true
          print(privilege[i].." gets х2")
        end
      end
      if privileged then
        amount = AddEPGP(main or name, amount * 2, 0)
      else
        amount = AddEPGP(main or name, amount, 0)
      end
      -- DV code end
      -- old code: amount = AddEPGP(main or name, amount, 0)
      if amount then
        callbacks:Fire("EPAward", name, reason, amount, mass, undo)
      end
      self.db.profile.last_awards[reason] = amount
      return main or name
    end
    Last edited by madmonarch; 2015-05-22 at 05:33 AM.