The Past 10 Years of WoW

Hey everyone, I'm asking a question about your opinion on WoW's changes over time.

Firstly- When did you first start playing?

Secondly- What was your favorite race when you started playing?

Thirdly- What is your favorite race now?
    Why?

I'm interested to see how everyones opinion on character race has changed, I know mine have changed since I started playing. Thanks!

Jan 2006

Night elf

Night elf :P

I like the lore and zones, and druid is my favorite class. Been sticking with the same old fella since 2006.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    1. LATE vanilla, got to level 20 when BC launched, quit to save money to buy it and came back around patch 2.1
    2. Undead
    3 Blood elves
    im a sadist who likes to give his characters epic and tragic back stories, undead and blood elves have lots of opportunities: my undead monk is a former warrior who died right after arthas' return to lordaeron, changed his ways after seeing the damage pandas could dish out with just their bear hands (not a typo), my paladin was halfway through his training to be a spellbreaker when the sunwell exploded, failed to save his brother who unknown to him survived only to die later during when kael went after arthas on northrend, my orc shaman has one too but that would be off-topic

Dec 2007

Human

Human/Worgen?Draenei

Because those are my main chars.

Around Nov/Dec 2005.

Night Elf.

Hard to choose. Orc/Troll/UD or Female Human. Couldn't choose any other outside of these.

Deleted
    Around March 2005.

Don't think i really had a fav race, i was rolling a lot of races.

Gnomes, the females that is, they're cute. The males can go to hell.